Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="NDNTime" post="701391" timestamp="1257656263"]
Hey BH fans,

I merely propose a simple question:

Can ya'll name one signature win that your team has had this season?
[/quote]

Does it really matter? Go back to the start of this thread and see who was being disrespectful to their opponent. "This will get ugly, PNG by 3 td's, PNG by however many they want, PNG by 27" and on and on and on. I don't care how good you are or how good you think you are, you are going to get some smack talk back.
We get it, we know all about your tradition, how well you travel etc... but don't be offended when we take up for our team. 10-0 or 5-5, until the game is over and somebody wins, it's still SMACK[b][/b]. Be proud of yourselves, but just because someone dare say they can match up with PN&G or lord forbid beat them ... "well good lord you guys must be idiots" is the general reponse.

Once again, we get it. We're not scared. Smack away, but make no mistake about it, we'll be ready!
                                                    [size=18pt][color=blue]Bring It![/color][/size]

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="701398" timestamp="1257657794"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg701391#msg701391 date=1257656263]
Hey BH fans,

[/quote]

Does it really matter? Go back to the start of this thread and see who was being disrespectful to their opponent. "This will get ugly, PNG by 3 td's, PNG by however many they want, PNG by 27" and on and on and on. I don't care how good you are or how good you think you are, you are going to get some smack talk back.
We get it, we know all about your tradition, how well you travel etc... but don't be offended when we take up for our team. 10-0 or 5-5, until the game is over and somebody wins, it's still SMACK[b][/b]. Be proud of yourselves, but just because someone dare say they can match up with PN&G or lord forbid beat them ... "well good lord you guys must be idiots" is the general reponse.

Once again, we get it. We're not scared. Smack away, but make no mistake about it, we'll be ready!
                                                    [size=18pt][color=blue]Bring It![/color][/size]

[/quote]

I guess I must take this response as a "no"

What the BH fans have done on this insane thread can not be described as "taking up for the team"
You flat out have said things that are so outlandish that it makes you sound legally insane.
Take up for the team all you want.  You're still going to lose this Friday at Stallworth. 
Barbers Hill will Kiss the Baby.

[quote name="babyshoe" post="701418" timestamp="1257660040"]
What the BH fans have done on this insane thread can not be described as "taking up for the team"
You flat out have said things that are so outlandish that it makes you sound legally insane.
Take up for the team all you want.  You're still going to lose this Friday at Stallworth. 
[/quote]

Smack is smack period. Look through all of my posts and show me where I've posted anything out of whack. From "post one" none of you have ever gave BH any respect. There are posters from both sides who get a little excited once the smack starts. This thread isn't this size just from BH.

Win or lose I'll be back. Any body that disagrees with you guys are considered "ignorant of the game". If your teams wins so be it. I'll tip my hat to them, but just because you think your team can't lose doesn't mean it will not. I dare say there would be just as many folks from PNG that would run and hide if you did lose as there would be from BH. Good luck and Bring it.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="701425" timestamp="1257661435"]
[quote author=babyshoe link=topic=61613.msg701418#msg701418 date=1257660040]
[/quote]

Smack is smack period. Look through all of my posts and show me where I've posted anything out of whack. From "post one" none of you have ever gave BH any respect. There are posters from both sides who get a little excited once the smack starts. This thread isn't this size just from BH.

Win or lose I'll be back. Any body that disagrees with you guys are considered "ignorant of the game". If your teams wins so be it. I'll tip my hat to them, but just because you think your team can't lose doesn't mean it will not. I dare say there would be just as many folks from PNG that would run and hide if you did lose as there would be from BH. Good luck and Bring it.
[/quote]

I'm personally hoping for a good game.  I haven't called anyone ignorant or stupid.  Yes, some of the things said are completely outlandish, but everyone is entitled to his/her opinions.  However, I for one give no credence to "smack" unless it's supported by the facts.

This is it for me:

Use your facts to say that you should win, but that's it. It has no bearing on the game yet to be played. Backing up smack with stats is still smack. When you (fans in general) disrespect another team from the start, which is what everyone from the Triangle area has done to BH you are going to get outlandish responses. And vice versa

After our first game, most if not all of you were very respectful. But since the rematch looked like it was going to happen, nobody and I mean nobody has shown any respect. One would think that after our first encounter there would have been more of a mutual respect for each other, but because the records don't match up... "well this is going to be a slaughter".

Good luck! I'll be back Friday after the game regardless. I'm done with this thread. You guys have at it.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="701473" timestamp="1257687245"]
Hey BH fans,

[/quote]

I have to ask, PNG's "signature" win was against what team?
[/quote]
They must be considering that win against Central who barely lost to Friendswood in last year's playoffs their monumental win for the year that has put the Tribe back on the map.....geeeeeeezzzzzzz.....i'm just reaching here is all

Friendswood Fan...Give the Indians the respect they deserve.  We have played the teams that were on our schedule and defeated all 10!  You must remember that!  And if you think our district is weak..then the rest of people on this page will take care of you!  But, I will say this...it is now the playoffs and at this moment you sound like the rest of the critics on PNG this year...they havent played anyone...but we will take one game at a time as we have all year.  Next up Barbers Hill!  Sorry your team is on a down year!

[quote name="indianforever" post="701354" timestamp="1257653124"]
dont worry PN-G will put an end to this thread come friday night ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Probably not.    The BH peanut gallery will add 5 more pages of whinning and crying as they give pitiful excuse after pitiful excuse for yet another Indian defeat IN THE SAME YEAR!  They will continue to be in denial about how their LUCK had finally run out, and they just can't play football worth a darned.

PNG by 24........at least!

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="701473" timestamp="1257687245"]
Hey BH fans,

[/quote]

I have to ask, PNG's "signature" win was against what team?
[/quote]I guess I would have to say this year  ,Crosby,BH,and Texas City ..because 2 are from 19-4a and the other from 24-4a  

Am I reading that BH was a signature win!!! How can that be knowing BH is horrible and PNG played down to us just so we could get close ;D

All that BH is trying to say is that we heard all of this crap before game one. How big the crowd is and how big the Indians are and How the butt whoopin was going to take place! WELL GUESS WHAT PNG GAME ONE WAS WON BY ONE POINT despite playing at your house in front of your purple fans and 7 BH Turnovers!

Now take a look at what i said and try to understand that we are not impressed with anything except what happens on the field. Has PNG got better yes , but do you think BH has declined from that game? No team in the state is going to be the same team they were in week zero.

Golden Triangle teams try to convince everyone every year of how great they are, but nothing happens :'( They Move Dayton in and then yall had a chance to prove it and BAM Broncos two time champs. they move Livingston in and BAM district champ. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST what was once a great district is now a mediocre one at best.

Thanks for the kind words and believe me we know that the Indians are going to be good. Going 10-0 no matter what is a great accomplishment and throw in a first year coach and the Indian faithfull should be very happy with what is to come. I'm hoping for a BH win and know it will not be easy, but I don't think it will be impossible either! I'm officially going to stop the smack on my end (40 pages is enough) ,but can't stop everyone else ;D If this is not a good game I will be very disapointed! I do not for a fact if we turn the ball over 7 times we will not be in the game at the end.

Everyone have a safe trip to Stallworth

[quote name="BHFAN" post="701645" timestamp="1257700237"]
Am I reading that BH was a signature win!!! How can that be knowing BH is horrible and PNG played down to us just so we could get close ;D

All that BH is trying to say is that we heard all of this crap before game one. How big the crowd is and how big the Indians are and How the butt whoopin was going to take place! WELL GUESS WHAT PNG GAME ONE WAS WON BY ONE POINT despite playing at your house in front of your purple fans and 7 BH Turnovers!

Now take a look at what i said and try to understand that we are not impressed with anything except what happens on the field. Has PNG got better yes , but do you think BH has declined from that game? No team in the state is going to be the same team they were in week zero.

Golden Triangle teams try to convince everyone every year of how great they are, but nothing happens :'( They Move Dayton in and then yall had a chance to prove it and BAM Broncos two time champs. they move Livingston in and BAM district champ. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST what was once a great district is now a mediocre one at best.
[/quote]

[size=12pt][color=blue]Exactly how many district championships has BH won in football?[/color][/size]

This is one insane thread!!  I love the fact that BH loves their team just as much as we do.  It will make this Friday nights game even more fun under the lights.  I have seen every game this year and yes the Indians have improved greatly.  I would be wiling to bet that BH has too.  Their QB in Week 0 gave us fits.  We needed that, because it made our team believe we could win with a new coach and system.  The remaining 9 weeks have prove it.  I see BH putting up a great fight, but will be a little short on manpower come the second half.  PN-G will win this by 2TD's.

the following is a serious curiosity question for BH fans.  About how many fans do you expect to show up for your game this week in Baytown?  The only reason I ask is because there is nothing better than having a packed house on both sides to really amp up the atmosphere.  I remember a somewhat decent turnout at PN-G but figured not many wanted to make the drive down.  This one is in Baytown so it's basically a walk for you.  Do you have a strong playoff following?  Here's to hoping there is an insane crowd and lots of noise.  Thanks in advance for your reply and good luck.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="701706" timestamp="1257705068"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg701645#msg701645 date=1257700237]

[/quote]

[size=12pt][color=blue]Exactly how many district championships has BH won in football?[/color][/size]
[/quote]
A lot more than koonze

[quote name="babyshoe" post="701806" timestamp="1257715422"]
the following is a serious curiosity question for BH fans.  About how many fans do you expect to show up for your game this week in Baytown?  The only reason I ask is because there is nothing better than having a packed house on both sides to really amp up the atmosphere.  I remember a somewhat decent turnout at PN-G but figured not many wanted to make the drive down.  This one is in Baytown so it's basically a walk for you.  Do you have a strong playoff following?  Here's to hoping there is an insane crowd and lots of noise.  Thanks in advance for your reply and good luck.
[/quote]

BH will not have a following like PNG or most of 20-4A, but they will bring apretty good size one. Plus depending on when GCM  or the other Baytown schools play (Don't know if the 5A's made it)  would exspect Baytown, Dayton , Crosby to be in the stands as well. It should be a good crowd.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="701706" timestamp="1257705068"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg701645#msg701645 date=1257700237]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WOW you should do some homework I guess you think BH has not done anything :) If you want to compair history then we can play ;D It's probably close ,but BH Probally has a better winning percentage that PNG for school history! Most are going to say "Well you won all of that in 3A, 2A and 1A" And my answer to that is yes but we were 3A, 2A and 1A ,so that dont float! BH has more tradition and history that most schools the difference is we don't rely on History the time is now and all of that don't mean nothing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86