Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="703760" timestamp="1257898875"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=61613.msg703747#msg703747 date=1257897387]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=61613.msg703625#msg703625 date=1257886576]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg703594#msg703594 date=1257882591]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=61613.msg703515#msg703515 date=1257877230]
[quote author=FOOTBALLFEVER99 link=topic=61613.msg703371#msg703371 date=1257865959]
Diamond-J is right on. Turnovers are the key to winning this game. A few take-aways would help Barbers Hill and the odds of them having (7) turnovers again ain't gonna happen this time around. I hope all the PNG players are as over confident as the guys on this forum, that will work to the advantage of Barbers Hill. Remember PNG had to come from behind in the last minutes of the game to tie up the game on blocked kick to beat a 7-3 Central team that lost to a 4-6 Livingston team, so these guys are giant killers, they can be beat. While PNG had a great year at 10-0, and has every right to be proud of this year, if they get over confident and cocky, they'll have plenty of time to watch Saturday morning cartoons the next day...Ya'll just keep believing these guys are you basic 5-5 team. BH is waiting, Come on down....
[/quote]
People seem to forget we turned the ball over 5 times ourselves during the first game.  BH QB is a very good athlete, he will not be able to scramble like he did in week 0.  [b]Our defense is one of the best in the state [/b] and BH will see the progress made from the first game in only three days. 
[/quote]

Your defensive numbers are only realitive to your competition, so to say that PNG has one of the best D's in the state is a FALSE statement. I'm sure they are good, but not worthy of the states defenses IMHO

[/quote]  PNG fans do get a little carried away with the superlatives.  That said, Does BH really have any quality wins this year?   [b]Who is the best team BH has beaten?[/b]
[/quote]

Kingwood Park...... need I say more?
[/quote]
Your from koontz you have no room to talk yall are horrible you'd be lucky for anyone to even think yall might make it to playoffs
[/quote]

[color=blue][size=12pt]Read the previous posts.... I'm not from "koontz".

For a team to have their 5 wins against mediocre teams such as North Forest, Galena Park, Kingwood Park & CE King....  You guys are the last ones to be calling anyone "overrated".

Without the 4 team per district playoff rule... you'd be dusting off your basketball shoes and preparing for your upcoming season (which you will be doing anyway after Friday night[/size]).[/color]  ;)

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true but during that loss they had 7 turnovers [b]and one touchdown taken back for running to fast [/b] or something like that. the referees were definitely on there side the whole game. nonetheless the eagles still only lost by one point because they didnt have there kicker picked out yet. i know both teams have improved but we will just see how this game goes
[/quote]

[color=purple][size=10pt][b]The funniest thing I have seen on this website in a loooong time (and I'm not talking about the misuse of the word "to").[/b]

It would take a miracle for BH to win come Friday night. Port Neches is been kicking butt and taking names. They have played well all season, and I think they will come out ready to win. Its been awhile for Pt. Neches, and they are ready to prove that once again they deserve to be called one of the best. I will be rooting for you guys to make it all the way to state! I respect your program and love your fans. Good Luck PNG!

GO INDIANS!!!!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="704026" timestamp="1257931877"]
2 more days.  I got a brisket ready to be smoked and looking forward to the post game party. Eagles by 3 in a tough close game.
[/quote]Is that a Crow Brisket for you BH fans to choke down after you have your feathers plucked and used on a new war head dress for the INDIANS ! ?

Well, all I can say is we have something special going on here in Port Neches and Groves!  The fact is, no matter how tough our opponent is, these boys BELIEVE they will win, failure is not an option with them.  You can "try" and shutdown our running game...you can "try" and stop our defense....you can "try" and eliminate our passing game...but you will NEVER get these boys to give up...just ask Central!  See you at the game!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="NDNfan91" post="704073" timestamp="1257946575"]
Well, all I can say is we have something special going on here in Port Neches and Groves!  The fact is, no matter how tough our opponent is, these boys BELIEVE they will win, failure is not an option with them.  You can "try" and shutdown our running game...you can "try" and stop our defense....you can "try" and eliminate our passing game...but you will NEVER get these boys to give up...just ask Central!  See you at the game!
[/quote]

The Indians have a lot to be proud of so far this season, but I would guess that BH is not going to lay down for them. I do believe that at this moment every team is 0-0 (cliched, but true). The UIL has watered down the playoffs to some extent. There are some teams (BH being one), that having been given this opportunity in the "third" season, could just prove you wrong. We shall soon see.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="704030" timestamp="1257938864"]
[quote author=Bhplayer011 link=topic=61613.msg703760#msg703760 date=1257898875]
[quote author=FOOTBALLFEVER99 link=topic=61613.msg703371#msg703371 date=1257865959]
Diamond-J is right on. Turnovers are the key to winning this game. A few take-aways would help Barbers Hill and the odds of them having (7) turnovers again ain't gonna happen this time around. I hope all the PNG players are as over confident as the guys on this forum, that will work to the advantage of Barbers Hill. Remember PNG had to come from behind in the last minutes of the game to tie up the game on blocked kick to beat a 7-3 Central team that lost to a 4-6 Livingston team, so these guys are giant killers, they can be beat. While PNG had a great year at 10-0, and has every right to be proud of this year, if they get over confident and cocky, they'll have plenty of time to watch Saturday morning cartoons the next day...Ya'll just keep believing these guys are you basic 5-5 team. BH is waiting, Come on down....
[/quote]
People seem to forget we turned the ball over 5 times ourselves during the first game.  BH QB is a very good athlete, he will not be able to scramble like he did in week 0.  [b]Our defense is one of the best in the state [/b] and BH will see the progress made from the first game in only three days. 
[/quote]

Your defensive numbers are only realitive to your competition, so to say that PNG has one of the best D's in the state is a FALSE statement. I'm sure they are good, but not worthy of the states defenses IMHO

[/quote]  PNG fans do get a little carried away with the superlatives.  That said, Does BH really have any quality wins this year?   [b]Who is the best team BH has beaten?[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Your from koontz you have no room to talk yall are horrible you'd be lucky for anyone to even think yall might make it to playoffs
[/quote]

For a team to have their 5 wins against mediocre teams such as North Forest, Galena Park, Kingwood Park & CE King....  You guys are the last ones to be calling anyone "overrated".

Without the 4 team per district playoff rule... you'd be dusting off your basketball shoes and preparing for your upcoming season (which you will be doing anyway after Friday night[/size]).[/color]   ;)
[/quote]

First off you are overrated there is now way IMO that BH could play a #5 team in the state to a 1 point loss. There are 4 other teams that beat us by more they must be ranked 1-4 then ;D On the other hand BH can't be overated because you would have to be rated first ;D Oh and if I'm not mistaken there have already been State Champions crowned that were 4th place teams in a district if not I know for sure 3rd place teams have. Its going to be a good game guys don't kid yourselves  8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="704253" timestamp="1257961324"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=61613.msg704030#msg704030 date=1257938864]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Without the 4 team per district playoff rule... you'd be dusting off your basketball shoes and preparing for your upcoming season (which you will be doing anyway after Friday night[/size]).[/color]   ;)
[/quote]

First off you are overrated there is now way IMO that BH could play a #5 team in the state to a 1 point loss. There are 4 other teams that beat us by more they must be ranked 1-4 then ;D On the other hand BH can't be overated because you would have to be rated first ;D Oh and if I'm not mistaken there have already been State Champions crowned that were 4th place teams in a district if not I know for sure 3rd place teams have. Its going to be a good game guys don't kid yourselves  8)
[/quote]

Ummm we were not ranked 5th in the state when we played BH.  ::)  If I remember correctly we were not even ranked to be in the playoffs.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704258" timestamp="1257961648"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg704253#msg704253 date=1257961324]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=61613.msg704030#msg704030 date=1257938864]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ummm we were not ranked 5th in the state when we played BH.   ::)  If I remember correctly we were not even ranked to be in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Soo PNG went from unranked to 5th in 10 weeks out of 200 + 4A schools  ;D I think yall are ranked just right LOL! You never know, but the playoffs will tell the tale! Hope ya can hold up to that ranking :D

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704302" timestamp="1257965459"]
Like I have said Coach Faircloth will have our boys ready to play come Friday.
[/quote]
No Doubt PNG will come to play! BH will also come to play! Turnovers will kill a team in this game

[quote name="knightrider" post="704357" timestamp="1257971024"]
take it to them eagles. "GO BRONCOS" "GO EAGLES" "GO PATRIOTS" heck, i'll even say "GO COOGS"  ;D ;D ::)
[/quote]

No you didn't.....no way....."GO BRONCOS" "GO EAGLES" "GO PATRIOTS" and I hope Nederland doesn't play well :D

[quote name="BeeJay3" post="704322" timestamp="1257967884"]
if the refs from the central and pn-g game isn't there then it could be tough. for them.. bus as of now im goin wit BHby  a td....
[/quote]

Dumbest comment all year by a non-BH fan.

1. Central FUMBLED before the go ahead TD and it was recovered by PN-G. The refs ruled him down although he NEVER had the ball. Go watch the tape.
2. The PF called was a FACE MASK. Let me explain. When you grab a player by the face mask and pull him down AFTER the whistle has blown three times it is a PF.

What else you got? A holding call? We had those also. You got NOTHING.

We had just as many penalties as Central. Time for sour grapes are over with. Man up and pull for your team and stop worrying about ours.

[quote name="BigMommasEalges" post="704398" timestamp="1257974079"]
Does CheerMom4 get on anyone else's nerves?  Just wondering!!   ;D
[/quote]

It doesn't really matter if I get on anyone's nerves.   ::)  Because there are 50 pages here of BH fans getting on a lot of peoples nerves, but you don't hear me complaining.

[quote author=indianforever link=topic=61613.msg704402#msg704402 date=1257974202]
[quote author=BigMommasEalges link=topic=61613.msg704398#msg704398 date=1257974079]
Does CheerMom4 get on anyone else's nerves?  Just wondering!!   ;D
[/quote]
yall are talking all this trash cause yall know this will be the last time this season you will be able to talk about the bh eagles ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Thanks, Indianforever they will see some Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder