Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNTime" post="704592" timestamp="1257991467"]
[quote author=twincityindian link=topic=61613.msg704588#msg704588 date=1257991171]
got me a ride i cant wait  yall in trouble now cause i dont shut up for 48 min
[/quote]

You don't shut up for 24 hours! haha
[/quote]

haha you sound just like my wife she gets mad because i come home after the game and then watch the whole game again cause i like the comentary

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Toups Graphics, the man who knows what happens before it occurs (except for the Dayton vs Crosby game  :o), will make a special appearance at the Barbers Hill vs PN-G game.
He will be the guy wearing a purple hat and a purple shirt.

Got to go with my alma mater in this one!
Indians win big this Friday.

Read what the final score will be at.....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="704570" timestamp="1257989894"]
Hmm, hadn't been too long ago PNG was 3-6 team...What a 10-0 record won't do to bring out the fair weather fans.....That ought to stir em up......
[/quote]

There is no such thing. We have always supported our team regardless of record and the packed stdiums on Friday nights prove it.

[quote name="akifan94" post="704810" timestamp="1258030546"]
[quote author=FOOTBALLFEVER99 link=topic=61613.msg704570#msg704570 date=1257989894]
Hmm, hadn't been too long ago PNG was 3-6 team...What a 10-0 record won't do to bring out the fair weather fans.....That ought to stir em up......
[/quote]

There is no such thing. We have always supported our team regardless of record and the packed stdiums on Friday nights prove it.
[/quote]

Yea can't agree with that one....PNG fans are there, good or bad, rain or shine, and they stay to the end. 

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="704804" timestamp="1258029804"]
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Toups Graphics, the man who knows what happens before it occurs (except for the Dayton vs Crosby game  :o), will make a special appearance at the Barbers Hill vs PN-G game.
He will be the guy wearing a purple hat and a purple shirt.

Got to go with my alma mater in this one!
Indians win big this Friday.

Read what the final score will be at.....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html
[/quote]

Wow 4EVER,

I'm sure we will be able to spot you.  I'm sure you will be the only male there wearing a purple hat and purple shirt lol!
Well, everyone will be able to distinguish between you and I because I'll have on a purple shirt with a WHITE hat.

[quote name="Layingemdown" post="705104" timestamp="1258050968"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=61613.msg705021#msg705021 date=1258046048]
alot of bronco fans will be there cheering on the eagles. take it to them barbers hill. "GO BRONCOS"
[/quote]

In the end, the cheers will subside to somber.
[/quote]
The tune of Cherokee is catching...
I expect to hear this a lot Friday night!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="maverick" post="704573" timestamp="1257990171"]
Some have talked about eating at El Toro near San Jacinto Mall, someone else mentioned Iguana Joes on 146.  Yall decide and let me know.  Whoever gets there first...tell 'em we need a table for 500... :o!
[/quote]

Got to recommend El Toro's over Iggy Joe's. Food is much better at El Toro's and you do not need a "ticket" to consume adult beverages. The steak enchiladas are to die for! (same family owns both, so they do not care where you eat)

5810 Garth Road
Baytown, Texas 77521
Fax: 281.421.1933

You can call ahead to "reserve" seating.

Good luck to all involved. Have a safe trip.

[quote name="knightrider" post="705021" timestamp="1258046048"]
alot of bronco fans will be there cheering on the eagles. take it to them barbers hill. "GO BRONCOS"
[/quote]

After tomorrow night the PNG faithful can gather around somewhere in the big teepee and all watch "the last of the Mohicans" and dream about what might have been! ;D

[b][size=18pt][color=blue]    GO EAGLES[/color][/size][/b]

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="705182" timestamp="1258058349"]
I just gotta say........If both teams play to their potential PNG should win this one by at least a couple of touchdowns for BH to have a chance [b]PNG will have to have turnovers  [/b] No turnovers BH has no chance  ;D
[/quote]

they proved it's possible against central....

I hope the game is free of that kind of stuff so no excuses can be made from either side. Good luck to both!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder