Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="705771" timestamp="1258120895"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg705759#msg705759 date=1258120221]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61613.msg705656#msg705656 date=1258087409]
[quote author=Golden Triangle link=topic=61613.msg703059#msg703059 date=1257820023]
[quote author=modmouse78 link=topic=61613.msg702952#msg702952 date=1257814230]
I heard from a former hf player today who said they use to say, "There is no better thrill, then to beat up on the Hill."
[/quote]

[color=red][b]I wouldn't listen to anything said by a HF player.  Your team went 0'fer this season.[/b] [/color]  

As for BH and PNG, both of the programs have great tradition,  WINNING TRADITION.  Both teams fans are passionate about their teams and they both believe in their teams.   Just on that fact alone, I expect it to be an exciting game.  Sure you have to favor PNG because they come in undefeated and seem to be doing everything right.  On BH 's side, they have battled through injuries from what I have read and battled to get in the playoffs.  To me that proves they will be ready to play.  Heck, both teams will be ready to play.
Good Luck to both teams.......

[/quote]

Don't take your fear of PNG out on HF! Get out those b-ball sneakers, Garbage Hill!

[size=18pt][color=purple]KILL THE HILL, INDIANS!![/color][/size]
[/quote]

MODERATOR: This guy needs a timeout because he called our school Garbarge and is threatening to Kill everyone in our town ;D
[/quote]

I need not threaten you, PNG will kill everyone in Garbage Hill by themselves!

[size=18pt][color=purple]KILL THE HILL!![/color][/size]
[/quote]

I know you hope so, but stop trying to live your dreams through PNG. Hampshire never could ;D

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="705837" timestamp="1258123538"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg705828#msg705828 date=1258123136]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61613.msg705771#msg705771 date=1258120895]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61613.msg705656#msg705656 date=1258087409]
[quote author=Golden Triangle link=topic=61613.msg703059#msg703059 date=1257820023]
I heard from a former hf player today who said they use to say, "There is no better thrill, then to beat up on the Hill."
[/quote]

[color=red][b]I wouldn't listen to anything said by a HF player.  Your team went 0'fer this season.[/b] [/color]  

As for BH and PNG, both of the programs have great tradition,  WINNING TRADITION.  Both teams fans are passionate about their teams and they both believe in their teams.   Just on that fact alone, I expect it to be an exciting game.  Sure you have to favor PNG because they come in undefeated and seem to be doing everything right.  On BH 's side, they have battled through injuries from what I have read and battled to get in the playoffs.  To me that proves they will be ready to play.  Heck, both teams will be ready to play.

[/quote]

Don't take your fear of PNG out on HF! Get out those b-ball sneakers, Garbage Hill!

[/quote]

MODERATOR: This guy needs a timeout because he called our school Garbarge and is threatening to Kill everyone in our town ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know you hope so, but stop trying to live your dreams through PNG. [b]Ham[color=red]p[/color]shire[/b] never could ;D
[/quote]

We used to stomp you back in the day. The HILL was nothing more than a DITCH when we played you guys!

P.S. HAMSHIRE doesn't have a P
[/quote]

If it was back in the day it would have to have been many years ago.  Hamshire couldn't win at a game of checkers this year. 

[quote name="Golden Triangle" post="705881" timestamp="1258125886"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61613.msg705837#msg705837 date=1258123538]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61613.msg705771#msg705771 date=1258120895]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know you hope so, but stop trying to live your dreams through PNG. [b]Ham[color=red]p[/color]shire[/b] never could ;D
[/quote]

We used to stomp you back in the day. The HILL was nothing more than a DITCH when we played you guys!

P.S. HAMSHIRE doesn't have a P
[/quote]

If it was back in the day it would have to have been many years ago.   Hamshire couldn't win at a game of checkers this year.   
[/quote]

Back in the 80's they and Hardin Jefferson had decent teams. Always recall them being tall and fast.  Yep, he is right, back when WOS also meant something they were pretty good too.  ;) ;) 

BH kick some Indian tail tonight. 

[quote name="BarbersHillEagle" post="705603" timestamp="1258083881"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=61613.msg705553#msg705553 date=1258081013]
Dayton, Crosby, and GCM fans....come join Bh and root for us to beat PNG.  Dayton fans, please wear your white away shirts and not purple, you don't want to be mistaken for a gay dancing indian...... ;)
[/quote]

I apologize to all the Indian followers.......I can guarantee you that all BH fans don't behave in this manner.  We all respect what you have and how you play the game.  I was in attendence at the Astrodome years ago and I know how passionate your fans are. 

Be careful on the drive over. 
[/quote]

Well said....nice post. There are actually quite a few civil fans in BH.
Let's have a good injury free game.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="705949" timestamp="1258128992"]
Thread from you know where........ ;D ;D ;D  New record, right?
[/quote]

It's already killed the highest highschool football thread by 6 pages!!!!

Little over 8 1/2 hours to game time ;D

PNG Fans do be carefull on your trip over! It's been a fun week stirring the pot, but we all have respect for the Indians! No injuries, safe trip to and from the game and the Eagles/Indian are going to put on a show!!

Go Eagles ;D

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="705837" timestamp="1258123538"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

P.S. [b]HAMSHIRE doesn't have a P[/b]
[/quote]

You said it not me :o ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="705979" timestamp="1258131165"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=61613.msg705949#msg705949 date=1258128992]
Thread from you know where........ ;D ;D ;D  New record, right?
[/quote]

It's already killed the highest highschool football thread by 6 pages!!!!

Little over 8 1/2 hours to game time ;D

PNG Fans do be carefull on your trip over! It's been a fun week stirring the pot, but we all have respect for the Indians! No injuries, safe trip to and from the game and the Eagles/Indian are going to put on a show!!

Go Eagles ;D

[/quote]

Thanks, BH we will be safe this afternoon. It will be a great game tonight.

[b][color=purple][b]Stallworth Stadium will be invaded tonight by the Mighty PNG Indians as we set our sights on Barbers Hill and come away with the win!  The "blue nation" has NEVER encountered the PNG Cherokee Nation as they will tonight![/b][/color][/b]

[move][b][color=purple]HONOR>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>PNG INDIANS! HONOR>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>PNG INDIANS! [/color][/b][/move]

To the Hill fans,

There is no need to call your doctor or run to the emergency room.  That re-occuring song in your head will not, I repeat, NOT cause any long term ill effect.  Other fans have endured it on the morning after and have pulled thru just fine.  The drums will eventually fade and the blasting horns will cease to invade your brain soon enough.  Your bumps and bruised egos....that's another story.

Your friendly fight song,

Cherokee

One thing I can tell you for certain, these young men that make up the BH football team have had fun the last two weeks preparing for this game. Their loose, but focused, knowing that "they" can beat PNG. They have respect for PNG and the program, but even more repect for themselves and the guy lined up next to them. Their 5-5 in the record books, but anybody that has followed this team including PNG knows the record doesn't reflect the talent and desire in these guys.....This will be a battle and anyone who expects anything else will be proven wrong. Their won't be any 3 and 4 touchdown blowouts, thats fantasyland and dreams on the part of some....Buckle up and get read for a battle....Good luck to both teams....GO EAGLES, play with class and win with class.....

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="692085" timestamp="1256966650"]
Rematch. Lets get the hype started. I'm expecting over 1000 posts. (at least)
[/quote]

It looks like we might be able to hit that 1000 mark, especialy after the PNG fans start posting apologies for thier arrogance after they lose. ;) 

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="706034" timestamp="1258137368"]
To the Hill fans,

There is no need to call your doctor or run to the emergency room.  [b]That re-occuring song in your head will not, I repeat, NOT cause any long term ill effect.[/b]  Other fans have endured it on the morning after and have pulled thru just fine.  The drums will eventually fade and the blasting horns will cease to invade your brain soon enough.  Your bumps and bruised egos....that's another story.

Cherokee
[/quote]

I think some of your fans have proven that theory wrong ;D

BHFan I wish all poster's had your since of humor yet since of reality that this is all in fun and all that matter's is the kids enjoy the experince. Some take things way to far. With that being said........I -N -D-I-A-N-S scalp em Indians scalp em! Hope we see a good game!

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="706034" timestamp="1258137368"]
To the Hill fans,

There is no need to call your doctor or run to the emergency room.  That re-occuring song in your head will not, I repeat, NOT cause any long term ill effect.  Other fans have endured it on the morning after and have pulled thru just fine.  The drums will eventually fade and the blasting horns will cease to invade your brain soon enough.  Your bumps and bruised egos....that's another story.

Cherokee
[/quote]

I know that song!!!  I recall seeing the same band singing Y.M.C.A. some years ago  How did yall ever get the indian to stop singing and start hopping all over the football field during your games?  ;D

[quote name="ndn78" post="706080" timestamp="1258141676"]
BHFan I wish all poster's had your since of humor yet since of reality that this is all in fun and all that matter's is the kids enjoy the experince. Some take things way to far. With that being said........I -N -D-I-A-N-S scalp em Indians scalp em! Hope we see a good game!
[/quote]

Goodluck to your Indians ;D Your right though all of this stuff we post on here is for fun the boys on the field are who has been doing all of the hard work. May the best team win!!! You Indians better be leaving soon if ya want to grab a bite to eat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder