Crosby vs. Galena Park/Crosby wins 41-34

WOSgrad

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="691148" timestamp="1256950838"]
GP leads 12-7 in the 2nd.  Coogs without 5 defensive starters.
[/quote]

Why the five fellers out? Sick? Think about them Mavs Grad?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="691290" timestamp="1256953421"]
Probably just resting them, Crosby already has the playoffs clinched.  Mavs kickin some boooottttttay!
[/quote]

Go Coogs and Mavs.  ;D

[quote name="JARobinson" post="691306" timestamp="1256954149"]
???? You said G.P. was up 12-7 earlier, did they subtract points from them for style?
[/quote]

Stop being a critic and post scores yourself. You drinking again?

I don't know how many defensive starters were out tonight, but man we made GP offense look really good. GP was pretty impressive. They are big and fast. Not sure why they have not made a better showing throughout the year. Their offense was pretty balanced. We better find a way to defend the pass across the middle. That's 2 weeks in a row that we were lit up with passes over the middle. BH did it last week and GP did it again tonight. I know our LB Judy was not playing and that made a huge difference. Looks like Coogs coach was doing everything he could to not run Merka and get him hurt. We were lucky to get away from there with a win. Keep that rabbit's foot in your pocket coach! Way to pull it out Coogs!

[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="691876" timestamp="1256962085"]
I don't know how many defensive starters were out tonight, but man we made GP offense look really good. 1.[b]GP was pretty impressive[/b]. They are big and fast. 2. [b]Not sure why they have not made a better showing throughout the year[/b]. Their offense was pretty balanced. We better find a way to defend the pass across the middle. That's 2 weeks in a row that we were lit up with passes over the middle. BH did it last week and GP did it again tonight. I know our LB Judy was not playing and that made a huge difference. Looks like Coogs coach was doing everything he could to not run Merka and get him hurt. 3. [b]We were lucky to get away from there with a win[/b]. [b]Keep that rabbit's foot in your pocket coach![/b] Way to pull it out Coogs!
[/quote]

1. You are kidding right....seriously?
2. Because they are terrible....they don't even look like a HS team
3. The motto of Crosby during district play

[quote author=rollinac link=topic=61590.msg691869#msg691869 date=1256961960]
What's "astonishing" is Crosby making GP look like a Varsity Football Team.

Yea its funny when GP is a tougher opponent than Dayton...Now thats astonishing...You people in Dayton just can't get over getting your arss handed to them by Crosby..How does Crosby arss taste???????????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder