Pee Wee rd 2 playoff predictions

ndndad

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="687587" timestamp="1256656132"]
It is ya'lls Super Bowl because the best team is in the other bracket and that's PNG White. So go play your fantasy Super Bowl and when your ready to take on the big boys let us know ;) 
[/quote]
Is that why you cried to get the one seed? Wanted to stay away from WOS and Us. But who could blame a ONE KID TEAM. ( I took that from your Comment," #28 ") #28 did a alot against WOS. O i forgot that was week 1. And he has Became Superman since then. Or have you guys finally figured out how to coach. Dont forget the beat down we put on you last year 54-20. So set back and let us have a our little party Saturday with a great WOS team ( that beat you, or the way you put it out coached you). Don't forget about Purple this week, I smell an UPSET.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LR33" post="687608" timestamp="1256657563"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61371.msg687587#msg687587 date=1256656132]
It is ya'lls Super Bowl because the best team is in the other bracket and that's PNG White. So go play your fantasy Super Bowl and when your ready to take on the big boys let us know ;) 
[/quote]
Is that why you cried to get the one seed? Wanted to stay away from WOS and Us. But who could blame a ONE KID TEAM. ( I took that from your Comment," #28 ") #28 did a alot against WOS. O i forgot that was week 1. And he has Became Superman since then. Or have you guys finally figured out how to coach. Dont forget the beat down we put on you last year 54-20. So set back and let us have a our little party Saturday with a great WOS team ( that beat you, or the way you put it out coached you). Don't forget about Purple this week, I smell an UPSET.
[/quote]

HAhahaha, keep thinking we're a one player team or was out coached. Nobody cried about us being the #1 seed except for all of the other teams invloved. After watching the games this past week, I really like our chances. Just about our whole team this year is different from last year. I think there's only 4 or 5 players on this year team that was there last year. Alot of these kids just started playing this year. I haven't forgotten about Purple, they are a solid team and we're not looking past them. Lumerton is too slow to keep up with WOS or PNG White. We picked to play WOS first game of the year so we're not trying to dodge anybody. Don't ya'll forget about WOS this week because I smell a BLOWOUT!

LOL All that speed is gona do for ya , is to get you to the outside !!!!  HHHMMMM I guess we know where gona go !! LOL
I would'nt run that up the middle if I were you ,, lol  All that speed you got is kinda really tall and thin ,, LOL  HIGH center of gravity and all !!!  LOL Maybe he could jump over the line , that might work !!!

You better be concerned about the SB but we will have an extra week of practice with our kids( for MD Madness) :P Good luck and I will see you guys out there this weekend for round two.  Really enjoyed playing all you guys this season, it was my first year in tackle.  My son still has two more years of pee wee ned white though so I will be back next year.  7-2 not a bad first year. ;D

This thread is getting just like the McDonalds commercial "I'm loving it! hahahahahah you guys are hilarious I hope you invite them Thursday night so we can laugh about all of this. LR 33 I am ready to play some golf too! Anyone else wanna play!

Congratulations and Good Luck to all four teams that made the semi-finals ! This is going to be a great day for the kids. These teams all have quality coaching staffs filled with quality guys who are in it for the right reasons. Looking forward to playing the "underdog" role on Saturday and seeing what our kids are made of. See you guys at LC-M. Good Luck to Icewater and LR33. Enjoyed talking to you last week. Might change my plans for Saturday....According to Scalp Em, we probably don't need to bother showing up....Lol  ;D

[quote name="Tribesman" post="687676" timestamp="1256662956"]
Congratulations and Good Luck to all four teams that made the semi-finals ! This is going to be a great day for the kids. These teams all have quality coaching staffs filled with quality guys who are in it for the right reasons. Looking forward to playing the "underdog" role on Saturday and seeing what our kids are made of. See you guys at LC-M. Good Luck to Icewater and LR33. Enjoyed talking to you last week. Might change my plans for Saturday....According to Scalp Em, we probably don't need to bother showing up....Lol  ;D
[/quote]

Tribesman ,,, go back and read ,, alot of these post , are predicting that PURPLE will upset white !!!

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="687662" timestamp="1256662007"]
We run up the middle all of the time, you must be thinking of another team, all I can say is if ya'll beat WOS and we beat Purple then we'll see. Good Luck
[/quote]

Wait ,,,, I did'nt say that you don't run up the middle  ,,,, I said  I would'nt run up the middle if I were you !!! LOL 
NOT AGIAINST LUM or WOS!!!!

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="687718" timestamp="1256665084"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61371.msg687662#msg687662 date=1256662007]
We run up the middle all of the time, you must be thinking of another team, all I can say is if ya'll beat WOS and we beat Purple then we'll see. Good Luck
[/quote]

Wait ,,,, I did'nt say that you don't run up the middle  ,,,, I said  I would'nt run up the middle if I were you !!! LOL 
NOT AGIAINST LUM or WOS!!!!
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) Your killing me, quit trying to suck up to WOS, maybe they'll take it easy on you ;D Tribesman, you know we have respect for your team and it will be a good game, but maybe ya'll shouldn't show up ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="687858" timestamp="1256671952"]
One thing I can say about Lumberton is that I think their the only peewee team with a DJ on their sidelines. I keep waiting to see Grand Master Flash appear from the crowd with a pimp cup in his hand. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hey , LUMBERTON fans seem to be alot louder and more into the games !!! We need a louder sound system  to pump out those jams from the sideline!!
I sure hope someone is bringing the GIANT HORNs  !!!!!!!!  We gona keep our team pumped up !!! LOL

Scalp'em    LOL  Maybe you need to go back to the standings page and look @ all age groups !!! LOL  It's really all about  LUM and WOS !!!! LOL There is no suck up job going on ,, it's just the 2 biggest contenders havn some friendly banter !!! LOL

Gota give you a hard time !!!!  LOL

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="687903" timestamp="1256674059"]
Scalp'em    LOL  Maybe you need to go back to the standings page and look @ all age groups !!! LOL  It's really all about  LUM and WOS !!!! LOL There is no suck up job going on ,, it's just the 2 biggest contenders havn some friendly banter !!! LOL

[/quote]

:-* It don't matter to me, it doesn't count until High School, and we know how that's working for you ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="687918" timestamp="1256674582"]
[quote author=L-TRAIN link=topic=61371.msg687903#msg687903 date=1256674059]

[/quote]

:-* It don't matter to me, it doesn't count until High School, and we know how that's working for you ;D
[/quote]TO BE HONEST I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ,, ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL BALL, I JUST DID"NT WANT TO SAY IT LOL

Just so you know...PNG White has had 8 different kids score TDs (many with multiple TDs).  No kid would be able to run against the teams PNG White demolished (Which was all but WOS) without good downfield blocking.  It is insulting to the hard work that all the kids on PNG White put in for the year.  PNG White had a QB that passed for over 100 yards in a game....all without #28.  PNG White's leading tacklers are not #28.  #28 is a great player, but PNG White is a great team.  It takes a great team to win.  I hope you all focus on #28, cause #'s 1-99 will make you feel the pain.

[quote name="2PointConversion" post="688088" timestamp="1256685251"]
Just so you know...PNG White has had 8 different kids score TDs (many with multiple TDs).  No kid would be able to run against the teams PNG White demolished (Which was all but WOS) without good downfield blocking.  It is insulting to the hard work that all the kids on PNG White put in for the year.  PNG White had a QB that passed for over 100 yards in a game....all without #28.  PNG White's leading tacklers are not #28.  #28 is a great player, but PNG White is a great team.  It takes a great team to win.  I hope you all focus on #28, cause #'s 1-99 will make you feel the pain.
[/quote]
Thats cool and all but if a coach knows what he is doing then a 3-3-5 would demolish that offense, no disrespect just talking football. I think you guys have a great team, I wish you guys the best on sat.

Just like always, I just sit back and listen and watch. Icewater and PRevis are my boyz, and I will let you know... I will be on the sidelines myself. I help with the team on the offensive side. As far as I can remember, we could have scored much more points, but we chose to stop scoring by giving other kids a chance to run the ball. We use different kids so they will be ready for if someone goes down and can't return. The problem with our offense, you never know who's getting the ball. So if you try to isolate one, we just give it to the other, or the other, or the other, or even throw. Offense is just like you run it, diversions, trickery, misdirections, silent counts, power sweeps, etc. There's only two things that will decide the game. Who blocks and who tackles, and who has the least amount of turnovers. We have played the hard hitters, but we have some kids that will come hit you too. Granted, nobody in this league has NFL scouts watching this game, but there has been much improvement with our attitude as each game goes by. So all of the scouting will be considered null and void on Saturday... It depends on how you prepare kids, and how well they execute the preparation. Good Luck to everyone this weekend, and hopefully everyone will remain healthy. I will guarantee one thing, the 'Stangs will show up and come after ya... ALL OF THE TIME! But you already know that, don't you... Se ya Sat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12