Let's talk about the BIG elephant in the room.......

Guest KHS 89

With all the success (so far) that Brandon Faircloth has brought to PN-G this year, wonder how that is resonating with previous coach Matt Burnett? How does his new position as "outdoor athletic complex coordinator and student attendance officer" come in to play with the Athletic Director's position?

Just curious....  seems like so many people were so quick to point out in the last few years that Burnett was not the man to lead PN-G (even though he had many playoff appearances and a run to the state title game).  

I have absolutely no clue how this is playing in Indian country, but I too would be curious to see if Coach Burnett had the same tools (facilities, ability to hire, money, etc.) that Coach Faircloth has had.  That being said, I think Coach Faircloth has done a superb job.  Coach Burnett has always been a good man with plenty of class.  I would be surprised if he were not enjoying the Indian success vicariously.

[quote name="ofrover" post="685287" timestamp="1256421978"]
To me this should be a non issue. Change was needed for the program, and it was made. PNG faithful should ignorre this thread and just keep on keeping on......   Enjoy the ride
[/quote]
Ditto... I think I've seen Matt at every game. He has been nothing but positve and a classy guy. Quit trying to stir up trouble. No elephant in the room at PNG.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="685216" timestamp="1256413784"]
With all the success (so far) that Brandon Faircloth has brought to PN-G this year, wonder how that is resonating with previous coach Matt Burnett? How does his new position as "outdoor athletic complex coordinator and student attendance officer" come in to play with the Athletic Director's position?

Just curious....  seems like so many people were so quick to point out in the last few years that Burnett was not the man to lead PN-G (even though he had many playoff appearances and a run to the state title game).  
[/quote]

Do something else with your time like make a positive comment about the success your team has had this year.  8)

[quote name="KHS 89" post="685216" timestamp="1256413784"]

[/quote]        PNG is in the middle of an amazing  season.  ill bet that the PNG fans could not be happier.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin