TexAgNDN

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="injun" post="684756" timestamp="1256360911"]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=61268.msg684753#msg684753 date=1256360680]
Ozens just a tune up for them Injuns ;D
[/quote]I don't know about that..Looked like they gave you guys all you wanted for [b]3 quarters[/b]
[/quote]2pts. first half. I sat on ozen's side, couldn't get in on Central's side. I sat with some Ozen buddies of mine. They were concerned about their 2nd half team. They left after central went a head. We took control after the half. Yall will handle them late, they'll wear out.

Of course they hung for a half... The are a rilvary game with some good talent.  We made them one diminsional and forced them to stay in the air.  We gave of one big run for 25 yrds... It would have been real ugly running stats if not for that run.  It was wild how it looked as if we swapped the secondaary at the half.  Same numbers but different guys.  They step the level up big only allying one 30 yrd bomb in the second half.

PNG can beat this team by truning them one diminsional.

I think they score less in PNG it will be.  14-28 PNG

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="684801" timestamp="1256364519"]
Of course they hung for a half... The are a rilvary game with some good talent.  We made them one diminsional and forced them to stay in the air.  We gave of one big run for 25 yrds... It would have been real ugly running stats if not for that run.  It was wild how it looked as if [b]we swapped secondary [/b] at the half.  Same numbers but different guys.  They step the level up big only allying one 30 yrd bomb in the second half.

PNG can beat this team by truning them one diminsional.

I think they score less in PNG it will be.  14-28 PNG
[/quote]I thought the same thing, we adjusted well. We took away what was working for them. our recievers started cathing those balls thrown their way also. That long pass and catch to #3 was beautiful.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685065" timestamp="1256403381"]
Doty to St. Clair all day. 7 TD's. Central can't handle a passing game as strong as this one. Thats all I have to say. This topic should be locked after I put this because that's what's going to happen.
[/quote]

Hey i hope yall pass the ball as much as you guys say..I think our Secondary will take this invitation very willing..

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685083" timestamp="1256403856"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=61268.msg685074#msg685074 date=1256403572]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685065#msg685065 date=1256403381]
Doty to St. Clair all day. 7 TD's. Central can't handle a passing game as strong as this one. Thats all I have to say. This topic should be locked after I put this because that's what's going to happen.
[/quote]

Hey i hope yall pass the ball as much as you guys say..I think our Secondary will take this invitation very willing..
[/quote]

Oh i bet they will. The indians will throw it over, under, and around your secondary. Your secondary will look like an epileptic at a strobe-light festival during this game because the Indians passing game is that good. Then, just when you think you've bottled up the passing game, Harmon will romp-n-stomp, shake-n-bake, and duck-n-dodge all over your grill. Watch out!!
[/quote] ;D ;D

Hmmm ... could this be an upset special brewing in the works?  ???

Naw, I doubt it.  ;D But stranger things have happened on Friday nights across this great state.

I can't really say much about our game with Ozen because the weather on the night of our game played to our favor. They didn't really run their offense like they would have in good weather I don't believe ... basically their passing game to their speedy receivers was shut down by the rain.

PN-G is the full package. Run, pass, fly like Superman ... they seem to do what they want at will. So I'll pick the Indians in this one. But, it will be interesting to see how they look on defense with their corners going up against quicker receivers than they have faced so far in district. But I still think they pull it out of the bag.

But I don't know that I'll say the same when they face the Jags...

[quote name="bcjag09" post="685087" timestamp="1256403947"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685083#msg685083 date=1256403856]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=61268.msg685074#msg685074 date=1256403572]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685065#msg685065 date=1256403381]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh i bet they will. The indians will throw it over, under, and around your secondary. Your secondary will look like an epileptic at a strobe-light festival during this game because the Indians passing game is that good. Then, just when you think you've bottled up the passing game, Harmon will romp-n-stomp, shake-n-bake, and duck-n-dodge all over your grill. Watch out!!
[/quote] ;D ;D
[/quote]

Love me some Ron Burgundy :D :D :D :D

After starting 8 -0, Faircloth's job actually gets harder.  Keep the kids focused on executing the game plan and we handle Ozen easily.  Ban the players from reading the papers and the message boards that say they are unbeatable and we handle Ozen easily.  Let the adults talk trash and get the big head, no problem.  If the players get the big head, we could be in trouble.

That said, I think Faircloth has done a remarkable job implementing a new system, surrounding himself with great coaches and making believers of his players.  The players I know seem to be really focused on Ozen, although it would be easy to overlook them with the Central game looming.

Great job PNG coaches and players!  Stay focused! Stay hungry! Stay unbeaten!

Seems like a potential trap game.  PNG has too much balance on offense and the defense is ALWAYS ready for whatever the other team has to offer.  38-10 PNG.  Ozen may have been hyped up for the B-bowl, then fell back to reality. 

Central, do you hear the tom toms?  Indians are on the warpath and the last game at the Babe will be one to remember....for the Indians!!!

Guest gladiator2
I was told by one of the Ozen defensive coaches that Deron will not do much against their defense because he can not handle press coverage and that's how they plan to contain all of our WR's. They said they learned a lot during 7 on 7. I'm ready to see this game. I believe it will be a tough game and would like to see some of our injured guys get well for the playoffs. If our lineman keep going down, we will not be in the playoffs long. This week the coaches had a good game plan by getting rid of the ball on quick short passes. The next 2 games will be against quick DB's who can turn those quick short passes into a pick-6. If we get a good lead, we need to start getting player's out of the game sooner. I want predict a score because this team keeps surprising me every week. Our defensive coaches are the real deal, they disguise coverage's very well and send heat from everywhere. The defense has improved the most since the first game. I like the Indian's to pull this one out to keep our neighbor's still in the playoff hunt.

[quote name="games24x7" post="685591" timestamp="1256443621"]
I was told by one of the Ozen defensive coaches that Deron will not do much against their defense because he can not handle press coverage and that's how they plan to contain all of our WR's. They said they learned a lot during 7 on 7. I'm ready to see this game. I believe it will be a tough game and would like to see some of our injured guys get well for the playoffs. If our lineman keep going down, we will not be in the playoffs long. This week the coaches had a good game plan by getting rid of the ball on quick short passes. The next 2 games will be against quick DB's who can turn those quick short passes into a pick-6. If we get a good lead, we need to start getting player's out of the game sooner. I want predict a score because this team keeps surprising me every week. Our defensive coaches are the real deal, they disguise coverage's very well and send heat from everywhere. The defense has improved the most since the first game. I like the Indian's to pull this one out to keep our neighbor's still in the playoff hunt.
[/quote]
Deron has handled the press coverage he has had very well. I even think he went up and grabbed a TD in the situation. If DeRon isn't open then Doty can pass to all of his other receivers. Alot of weapons to go to. Alot of great receivers on the field besides DeRon. Oh and I forgot, I think we might have a running back or 2 that at times can run the ball right down someones throat ! This game with Ozen and their speed will be a great contest and a great test for our Indians. As far as the O line goes, some of the injuries are apparently not as serious as they may appear. Also if need be they can make some changes with personnel to fill in the O line or move a few more of the big ol hogs up from the JV. I agree that if PNG goes up by more than 3 TD's in a game they should pull any player that is hurt or playing hurt and put someone else in. I know they even pulled Harmon in the 4th to stop him from getting any injuries. If they would have kept him in I think he would probably have gone over 200 yards rushing for the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86