Chester @ High Island

6 MANDAD

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I think this will be a high scoring game....I am going with an upset..with no disrespect to the Cardinals....Chester 34 High Island 32....Davis and Woodrome are very good and very fast....and the Cardinals know how to march it down the field. Great matchup...good luck to both teams!

[quote name="sideline fan" post="681955" timestamp="1256097854"]
[quote author=H.I.  447 link=topic=61091.msg681924#msg681924 date=1256095844]
[size=14pt][color=maroon][font=Verdana]High Island[/font][/color][/size] by 2 TD's :]
Let's get 'em, guys!

[/quote]

Are you sure about that?
[/quote]
Maybe 2 TD's. :]

[quote name="1880" post="683249" timestamp="1256242551"]
[quote author=BUC4Life#1 link=topic=61091.msg683092#msg683092 date=1256232839]
I think that both teams are trash and I would rather watch paint dry.  However, I think that High Island will win this one but I could really care less. HI wins 28-21 in a snoozefest.
[/quote]

Strange that no one from High Island evers says bad things about EC.  In fact I've seen HI kids go and support your BUCS
[/quote]

And no one from EC says bad things about HI either.  BUC4Life#1 isnt from EC,  Im guessin he is from HF.  Cuz nobody from EC would the HF score as their signature, cuz nobody cares about that.  If any EC fans would put a score, it would be the one from either the Hardin or Anahuac game.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="1880" post="683249" timestamp="1256242551"]
I think that both teams are trash and I would rather watch paint dry.  However, I think that High Island will win this one but I could really care less. HI wins 28-21 in a snoozefest.
[/quote]

Strange that no one from High Island evers says bad things about EC.  In fact I've seen HI kids go and support your BUCS
[/quote]

And I attended and supported H-I vs. BH sophs. Anyone familiar with my posts through the years know I fully support H-I [i]always[/i]!

Very stupid post.  Both of these teams play their hearts out.  Each school has less than 100 students and they are still well coached and play everybody hard. Ask any of the teams they played and will say that Chester and High Island both will hit you in the mouth and not back down.  Both teams outplayed Daisetta in the first half and lost because they were tired in the 3rd and 4th quarters.  If you dont have something with facts to state dont talk bad about the boys.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="683298" timestamp="1256247027"]
[quote author=1880 link=topic=61091.msg683249#msg683249 date=1256242551]
I think that both teams are trash and I would rather watch paint dry.  However, I think that High Island will win this one but I could really care less. HI wins 28-21 in a snoozefest.
[/quote]

Strange that no one from High Island evers says bad things about EC.  In fact I've seen HI kids go and support your BUCS
[/quote]

And I attended and supported H-I vs. BH sophs. Anyone familiar with my posts through the years know I fully support H-I [i]always[/i]!
[/quote]

And we appreciate that support.  Guess some people just have nothing better to do than be idiotic on here.  Any yes, you are right mutual respect for your guys and our guys.  Good luck tomorrow night.

[quote name="BUC4Life#1" post="683092" timestamp="1256232839"]
I think that both teams are trash and I would rather watch paint dry.  However, I think that High Island will win this one but I could really care less. HI wins 28-21 in a snoozefest.
[/quote]

Tisk-tisk, such a shame that negativity like that gets posted.

[quote name="1880" post="683328" timestamp="1256249673"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=61091.msg683298#msg683298 date=1256247027]
[quote author=1880 link=topic=61091.msg683249#msg683249 date=1256242551]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And we appreciate that support.  Guess some people just have nothing better to do than be idiotic on here.  Any yes, you are right mutual respect for your guys and our guys.  Good luck tomorrow night.
[/quote]

We appreciate your support ECBucFan.  I don't know who BUC4Life#1 is, but I will call him "Richard Cranium".  You don't have to like HI, its team or town.  One thing you should know is your AD is a product of the High Island football team.  Good Luck Bucs with the reast of District and the play offs.

Guest oldhouser
What a miserable attitude BUC4life #1 has, and probably will end up watching paint dry, from a prison cell!

While the boys for HI and Chester will move on with all the lessons they learn about overcoming adversity and doing the best you can with what you are given. I have seen no boring HI games this year. They have kept us on the edge of our seats all year, never being blown out or giving up.

Thanks for the posts from EC stating that he does not speak for the character of your team.

[quote name="oldhouser" post="683798" timestamp="1256313155"]
What a miserable attitude BUC4life #1 has, and probably will end up watching paint dry, from a prison cell!

While the boys for HI and Chester will move on with all the lessons they learn about overcoming adversity and doing the best you can with what you are given. I have seen no boring HI games this year. They have kept us on the edge of our seats all year, never being blown out or giving up.

Thanks for the posts from EC stating that he does not speak for the character of your team.

[/quote]what in the world does prison have to do with anything???? please someone explain to me where this guy gets off making nonsense comments like a guy is going to go to prison because of a brutally truthful comment!!!!

Guest oldhouser
Ouch, I must have hit someone’s nerve.

It was not a comment about “perceived” truth.
It was a comment about where attitude and character, and the lack there of, may ultimately take you.

I hope for good things for the kid, it’s all up to him/her.

But, if you’re gonna dish it out; you gotta be big enough to take a bite too!
Oh wait, that would fall under character.

Hey. I've got an idea. Let's get back to the subject of this thread!!  ;D I cannot wait to see the Cardinals play tonight in their homecoming game!!! With all due respect to the Yellow Jackets, I have to go with the Cards. It is their homecoming and they are pumped!! As always though, the boys at HI will keep us all on the edge edge of our seats until the last second of the game!!

[color=maroon][size=16pt][font=Tahoma]LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!![/font][/size][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder