Wos/OU commit Franks suspended/school board votes, Franks remains suspended

T-daddy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to see all schools not allow cell phones in  schools that goes for teachers also.back in my days in school we did not know what a cell phone was and we did fine

i would like to see all schools not allow cell phones in  schools that goes for teachers also.back in my days in school we did not know what a cell phone was and we did fine

Haha back when you'll were counting on sliding counters (I think they're called syllabus?)

Once again, the WOS school board falls short on making a decision.  Lawyers should have been present tonight, imo.  File an injunction tomorrow!!!!  If it had something to do with school, I would feel differently about this situation.  But the situation did NOT happen on school grounds!!!!!  Where in the heck is the common sense?

Once again, the WOS school board falls short on making a decision.  Lawyers should have been present tonight, imo.  File an injunction tomorrow!!!!  If it had something to do with school, I would feel differently about this situation.  But the situation did NOT happen on school grounds!!!!!  Where in the heck is the common sense?

Oh, I imagine that the petition was drafted before the board meeting.  The Orange County District Clerk's Office should expect a lot of folks at the door when it opens up.

It's going to work out!!!! This shouldn't surprise you about the School board.

Oh, I imagine that the petition was drafted before the board meeting.  The Orange County District Clerk's Office should expect a lot of folks at the door when it opens up.

;)

Haha back when you'll were counting on sliding counters (I think they're called syllabus?)

are you thinking of an abacus?

are you thinking of an abacus?

Precisely my friend couldn't think of the word

This is just ridiculous!!!! How can you not see that this is common sense! Our school board isnt much of a school board at all! And how are you able not to vote? i would think that if you are on the school board you would have to put in a vote! Just terrible!

No surprise though with the board.  ::) It's going to work out trust me. That's all i can say right now.  ;) ;)

Guys, let's take it easy on the board members.  Remember, we are not privy to what they said in the executive session to have each board member vote (or not vote) in the way that they did.  One of the reasons that we here have been loathe to reveal much detail is that we were never sure that we had all of the details...only rumor (no matter how widespread, it is still rumor) and folks who claimed that they know all of the details.  I imagine that sometime tomorrow all of the facts will be revealed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder