CLEVELAND VS. COLDSPRING / BATTLE OF THE C'S

Be honest, I haven't seen Cleveland play thus far and only seen Coldspring in film. Coldspring is athletic, as usual, with a great QB. Coldspring is not as physical as they were last year, but still fly around the ball. If Cleveland can contain Allen, they will win. I'm gonna give Cleveland the edge, but not by much.

Stopping Chad Allen will not do the job. The Indians work is cut out for them..Trojans by 6 if they keep the trunovers down. Speed..Speed.Speed

Their record setting offensive line sets on the threshold of being one of the best offensive front lines in the laurels’ of Coldspring’s football history. At this point in time with their first six games they have already set their marks in Coldspring’s football history. Three Trojan running backs carry an average of over 10-yards per carry. Their two hammer starting running backs, Tevin Bryant and Andrew “Jet†Leigh have carried the ball 163 times and averaging over 7.26 yards per carry. When you combine both rushing and passing the Trojans offense averages over 8-yards ever time they touch the ball.

In their first six games they are the 3rd highest scoring team in Trojan history averaging 41.2-pts per game and a 5-1 record. Ranking only behind the 1992 State Finalists 14-2 team averaging 42.3 pts in their first 6 games with a 5-1 record. To find another  Trojan team that did better in their first six games you have to go back some 44 years ago to the 1965 Class 26-B team that went 9-1 and 4-1 in District ended up being a District runner-up, averaging 45.5 points per game in their first 6 games.

The offensive line also was the corner stone in setting several game and individual records and the season still has 3 games plus to go.

They have the 4th best all time team single game rushing of 519-yards.

The 2nd all time team single game passing record of 215-yards.

The 3rd all time team total single game record of 648-yards.

Their blocking also helped open the way for several individual records set this year;

3rd all time single game pass play of Chad Allen to Sherman Gilbert of 82-yards.

2nd all time single game receiving yards set by Andrew “Jet†Leigh of 122-yards.

Think Cleveland will be left in the cold by Coldspring!! I have seen both teams play and they are both talented but Coldspring plays for keeps there is an aggression that Cleveland lacks in their play!  Would love to see this game but I will be following my Pirates watching them secure their playoff position!

ibip come on coldsprings wont beat cleveland i have watched both of them and i also have watched yal get smashed bye cleveland but i have watched liberty and there a much better team so you can go ahead and give them playoff hopes up........... Cleveland 34 Coldspring21

Think Cleveland will be left in the cold by Coldspring!! I have seen both teams play and they are both talented but Coldspring plays for keeps there is an aggression that Cleveland lacks in their play!  Would love to see this game but I will be following my Pirates watching them secure their playoff position!

dude, get off them drugs, its got your brain cells all messed up, Cleveland will dominate AGAIN this year over Coldsprings

Hey guys what happen to the Scott kid bc thought he was headed to Tech? Cleveland how many of you kids are headed for a scholarship? Mallet is going to UH right and Reed is getting some looks but anyone else?

Hey guys what happen to the Scott kid bc thought he was headed to Tech? Cleveland how many of you kids are headed for a scholarship? Mallet is going to UH right and Reed is getting some looks but anyone else?

Last time I heard, Mallett was heading to TCU and the Reed is gettin looks as a junior.

First, the Scott kid never left Coldsprings. Lets just say he had personal reasons with a young lady that prevented him from leaving. As for Cleveland, Mallet has given verbal commitment to TCU, Reed is getting letters from most of the top schools in the country, and the Ross twins are now on the radar of some of the state schools in Texas. That is what I know for now.

Jnunn, all those stats look good on paper and heck of a job on the research. To bad it will not amount to a single point on Friday night Oct. 30th. This game will not be decided by one person. I think that gives a slight advantage to Cleveland. The best thing that Colsprings' off. line can do is get out of the way of that speed. The strength of that team is speed. If Clevelands' defense keeps that speed in front of them it will be a long night for the Trojans. I don't think the Trojans can beat you 3 and 4 yards at a time. They make their living on the big plays. Clevelands' ball control offense will serve them well in keeping the Trojan offense on the sidelines. Man, I can't wait for this game!

[quote name="sportsmvp3837" post="686250" timestamp="1256524517"]
Coldspring will win. My input.
[/quote]

Good luck with that. I think Cleveland by at least 14. Who knows Pedro may get alittle foot happy and put up a fieldgoal or two.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ROLL TRIBE[font=Times New Roman][size=16pt][/size][/font]

[quote name="sportsmvp3837" post="686250" timestamp="1256524517"]
Coldspring will win. My input.
[/quote]

Sportsmvp, the only input you might need is finding out how to pick those trojans up off the ground once the INDIANS have run all over them, we beat them by doudle digits last year AND WILL AGAIN this year. I think our 8th graders could run a good game with your varsity players!   ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder