Okay, through four-weeks---what are you biggest surprises,

KFDM COOP

Either way, Wins or loses?

What teams have been the most surprising in a positive way, perhaps a lot better than you thought before the season began...please---don't just throw in your favorite team....look through our Top 10's, look through the schedules and results...think it over---and then respond.

Guest Kelly Football

A little surprised about Memorial. I know they've played some tough schools but hey there're 5A as well.

Lumberton of course being 3-0. Their level of competion will pick up starting Friday though.

Jasper being 0-3. Young team but they've been young before and have done well.

I think the overall weakness in SETX (3A and 4A). With the exception of WOS and Nederland there is not much to brag about. Things may change come district play, but right now teams like Jasper, Bridge City, PNG, Ozen, etc..... are just not on top of their game.

Yes, Lumberton you are also on that list........ :D Dayton is about to whip your tails...... :D:D

OK shoot away........ :D:D:D

Guest ECBucFan

BH89, Did you notice 2A EC is 4-0 against 3A teams? Additionally, each 3A team was undefeated when they lost to EC....and we did most of it without several starters, including our #1 running back... Pretty dang good, huh? :D

Guest ECBucFan

Coop, haven't seen it yet, but hopefully my wife recorded it for me. In any case, thanks up front for the coverage!

PS: Hope James won't call us "LCM" a thousand times more LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

BH89' date=' Did you notice 2A EC is 4-0 against 3A teams? Additionally, each 3A team was undefeated when they lost to EC....and we did most of it without several starters, including our #1 running back... Pretty dang good, huh? :D[/quote']

Go back and check my post. I listed 3A and 4A not 2A. This area has a strong 2A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder