Warren Basketball??

KFDM COOP

Coop, Just about all Warrens Players are back.They started 4 sophs this year most of the time.They had 2 juniors who started some but both had injuries that took them out of 5 or 6 games in mid season.Their leading scorer was a soph-Paul Sims-he had alot of 20 pt plus games and averaged around 16 for the year.They have several good young players who will also challenge for spots next year.One is a transfer who is a sophomore who could not get a release this year even though he lived in Warren all his life.They will be in a extremely tough district next year but they should be pretty good.10 of their top 12 players are underclassmen and all their starters are back.

With Warren dropping it will make for a lot of good district games. I wouldn't hang my hat on beating the E.C. team that they played. This was when we were without 2 of our starters ( Guillory and McDonald) and we had only 6 real varsity players on that team. Anyways Good Luck and see you next year.

amen

With Warren dropping it will make for a lot of good district games. I wouldn't hang my hat on beating the E.C. team that they played. This was when we were without 2 of our starters ( Guillory and McDonald) and we had only 6 real varsity players on that team. Anyways Good Luck and see you next year.

i know E/C was short 2 starters when we played them this year but Oldham and McDonald are graduating and I havent seen any real good young players to take their place.I will give Thomas and Guillory their credit they are very good I just dont see any dominant young players who will guarantee a playoff spot.They are very well coached as are several of the teams in the district so it should be lots of fun.Kountze will be loaded with Sr- talent while I look for Jr- Thomas to carry E/C,Jr-Jacksons(2) and Bland to lead Deweyville,Jr-Sims to lead Warren.I dont know much about Anahuac or Hardin or Buna anyone know what they have coming back?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder