Lumberton V. Dayton (If you look please take the poll)

Lumberton OR Dayton  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Lumberton OR Dayton

• Lumberton
    • Dayton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sports Cards

"Lumberton, Great season guys, 4-6 was a big step for us. We battled hard, and have a lot of Jr's coming back next year. We are really proud of you guys.... Playoffs in 07' here we come!!!!!"

Just a little preview of Lumberton post in early November! lol.....

Guest Kelly Football

For the 100th time. Dayton has way to much speed for Lumberton. I've seen them both play. Lumberton is heading in the right direction but it will take time.

All of this is possible but we can all agree silsbee is a good time giving nederland and houston sterling a run for the money. Now granted Png did beat silsbee but so did lumberton. That was a good scrimmage now i do agree maybe playing bridge city and cleveland doesnt make em look that great (especially when kelly almost beat bridge city). Who knows though those boys in lumberton have a good team, and though perhaps not playoff material still quite noteworthy. Noone should take them quite so lightly it will not be an easy victory for anyone who plays them.

Dayton should win, but anything can happen.

By the way there is already a poll being taken on this game. And in Lumberton fans defense it was started by me. They have just been commenting the most.

Statements like Dayton has weak defense, they only have 1 offensive powerhouse, etc...

All I can say is we will wee Friday night.

Guest GoStangs

Dayton has a pretty strong defense and a couple of players on offense that can turn the game around. Their RB and QB are very dangerous, and their team has a lot of speed. In my book, Lumberton is a decided underdog going into this game.

Ok I choose Dayton to win, but I do think Lumberton will make it competetive and at this point wouldn't be shoocked if the Bears won. Anything can happen on Fridays and Lumberton has played their best season in a whild and will be goint into the game with a lot of confidence. Goodluck Bronco's

...........if lumberton brings its a-game they could suprise dayton.

"Could" they suprise Dayton? Sure, anyone can. There are always upsets which is why we go to the games. Are they likely to beat Dayton? No. Dayton is definitely the favorite going into this one as the polls show.

I would bet that most of Dayton's votes come from forum members that are not from Dayton. On the other hand, Lumberton's votes likely all came from Lumberton fans. They have almost no support outside of their community. When Lumberton starts beating the teams that most people consider the top teams by history, then Lumberton will start getting some support from outside their own city.

I think it will be a very close game, and it will come down to who makes the least mistakes. Dayton is a very good team and if they are going to beat Lumberton they will need to play hard the whole game and keep the mistakes to a minumin. Lumberton, however, is a very hungry team, they want to win very bad, they do have talent and a very smart coach, I wouldn't bet against them!! Should be a very good game to watch! Can't wait till Friday!!!!!

i think dayton falls into the same boat as central and ned. 1 explosive offensive player and strong defense. if lumberton brings its a-game they could suprise dayton.

Pimp Smack wrote:

dayton is like bc or ned. has 1 powerful player on offense' date=' and a semi weak defense. [/quote'] On another thread of course, but he did retract it by editing it. I just wonder if he has watched Dayton play since then and what changed his mind?:D

It doesn't matter what any of us say, what matters is what those boys do on Friday night. It will be a good game.

It is fun to talk about though. :lol: Oh yeah does semi-weak mean strong in Lumberton. :?:

Sports Cards

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lumberton, Great season guys, 4-6 was a big step for us. We battled hard, and have a lot of Jr's coming back next year. We are really proud of you guys.... Playoffs in 07' here we come!!!!!"

Just a little preview of Lumberton post in early November! lol.....

Well sports cards we were supposed to go 1-9 according to some people we are now 3-0 trust me we will not go 4-6 i think we can upset a couple teams and I no doubt beat LCM and VIDOR so that would make us go 5-5 if anything!

I'd like to see Lumberton win this one, but I have to go with Dayton. It may be a close game or a reality check for Lumberton.

Off Topic: Anyone who puts any stock in the score of a scrimmage is a fool. It's just a practice but the guys you are hitting are not your own. Plus, it is controlled which makes all the difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder