93 yards 4 first downs

akifan94

and PN-G is not for real?

So much for no way we could stop Livingstons vaunted offense.

Next up: Vidor

Ya'll did a great job tonight.  But remember there is more than one back at Vidor so you may have trouble  containing the Pirates.  Either way good luck to two very good teams.  I pull for both living in Groves and Graduating from Vidor.  Best of luck to both teams and may both come out healthy.  Hopefully I will be able to support both come playoff time.

Ya'll did a great job tonight.  But remember there is more than one back at Vidor so you may have trouble  containing the Pirates.  Either way good luck to two very good teams.  I pull for both living in Groves and Graduating from Vidor.  Best of luck to both teams and may both come out healthy.  Hopefully I will be able to support both come playoff time.

so did Livingston

Now we have to wait another week and listen to how the Indians are going to kick the Pirates butt.  Oh Well, I guess PN-G should be playing the pro league.  But we will see who comes out on top next week. May the best team win and every player goes home after the game healthy.

Ya'll did a great job tonight.  But remember there is more than one back at Vidor so you may have trouble  containing the Pirates.  Either way good luck to two very good teams.  I pull for both living in Groves and Graduating from Vidor.  Best of luck to both teams and may both come out healthy.  Hopefully I will be able to support both come playoff time.

Their offensive system makes it difficult to see who is getting or has the ball. There are 3 capable backs. Sound familiar? Sure does...and they got stifled. The scoring drive, while a determined effort, was assisted by penalties. By the end of the first half we had more penalty yards than they had offense.

Hey pirate73--why would you get on a PN-G thread and say something like that? ??? Well, good luck to both teams next week and G - R - E - A - T    J - O - B    INDIANS!! Be proud of what you have accomplished, be determined to get BETTER, and KEEP being the HARDEST WORKING TEAM in TEXAS! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder