*Memorial vs. North Shore/PAM wins 7-6!!! Huge upset in the State!

Cingrats PAM on the big win!!! I had reservations about WB beating you guys. After this big win, Now I'm really concerned. We're gonna have to be on our A game in order to beat ya'll. Congrats again Titans.

LOL--82AAAAA  is your tank at the 1/2 mark again.   :o

No genius, I'm just being realistic. If you want to entertain the thought of WB going undefeated through this district and beating PAM and NS, then let that be your fantasy. I dont know what game you saw last night, but although our boys won, it was against an underperforming team. We will have to play four quarter football to beat both NS and the Titans. So far this season, we haven't done that. We've what, beat two 4A teams and a sub-par 5A team. I just call them like I see them. I've got reservations about us realistically beating PAM and NS. If my comments make my tank being 1/2 full, then so be it. But I'm not here to make fantasy predictions, either.

Never ever call me a genius.   It P's me off and makes we want to tell you what i am really thinking MR. EXPERT.

So what are you thinking? No dont tell me, let me guess. You're going to say that I'm not really a fan because you dont like what I have to say about our boys. Well, if being a realist and calling them the way I see them is not being a fan, then so be it. BTW, I'm no expert....I just love HS football, and I watch alot of it. And I think PAM is going to give us a run for our money.

You're right 82, this will be a great game....I can't wait, should be the BIG game of the week.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing that Memorial gets a big win ans SFA85 has nothing to say about them.  But win they lose or even hae a bad game, he is all over the site talking about the coach and his staff  and the school.  SFA85 I know you and you know me.  I have a question to ask you.  Why you never talk about Ozen coaches, players and staff when that is where you're kids attend school.  Hell don't you live in Beaumont? Just wondering, not bashing you just wondering.

Its amazing that Memorial gets a big win ans SFA85 has nothing to say about them.  But win they lose or even hae a bad game, he is all over the site talking about the coach and his staff  and the school.  SFA85 I know you and you know me.  I have a question to ask you.  Why you never talk about Ozen coaches, players and staff when that is where you're kids attend school.  heck don't you live in Beaumont? Just wondering, not bashing you just wondering.

First off, Kenlo, I was in Charlotte NC for the weekend.  #2, I talk to mostly Central coaches since my girls go there.  I see Ozen's co-Defensive coordinator @the gym, and if I lived in PA, and saw some PAM coaches, I'd talk to them too.  Now that I got the B. S. from KenlowIQ out of the way here goes......

Congratulations to the Port Arthur Memorial Titans beating North Shore......

It was a great win for the program, the school, and the community.  I wish them well in winning District 21 5A......

Its amazing that Memorial gets a big win ans SFA85 has nothing to say about them.  But win they lose or even hae a bad game, he is all over the site talking about the coach and his staff  and the school.  SFA85 I know you and you know me.  I have a question to ask you.  Why you never talk about Ozen coaches, players and staff when that is where you're kids attend school.  heck don't you live in Beaumont? Just wondering, not bashing you just wondering.

First off, Kenlo, I was in Charlotte NC for the weekend.  #2, I talk to mostly Central coaches since my girls go there.  I see Ozen's co-Defensive coordinator @the gym, and if I lived in PA, and saw some PAM coaches, I'd talk to them too.  Now that I got the B. S. from KenlowIQ out of the way here goes......

It was a great win for the program, the school, and the community.  I wish them well in winning District 21 5A......

i think i fainted    ;D ;D ;D

i think i fainted    ;D ;D ;D

Hey guys! Don't ride 85 too hard.  All he has been looking for is a little progress from the Titans and just hadn't seen it.  Now that he has, I am sure you will see him singing the praises of the Titans a bit more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder