*Memorial vs. North Shore/PAM wins 7-6!!! Huge upset in the State!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wet fields are the great equalizers!!

This is true but we played to win from the start. It could have be bone dry and the score 99-98, we prepare just like everyone else, we throw in new wrinkles every week like everyone else.Ya'll don't understand THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!! We have stud players just like any other school. We come to play every game. We're hitting hard every game. I'm telling Ya'll we busting people in the  mouth!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy Titans won.  About time one of the 5a teams beat one of Houston's 'poster' teams! 

[move]Everywhere we go......... Everywhere we go.....people want to know.....people want to know........ who we are....who we are..... so we tell them .....so we tell them.... we are the titans... we are the titans.....mighty mighty titans...mighty mighty titans[/move]

I'm so happy Titans won.  About time one of the 5a teams beat one of Houston's 'poster' teams! 

[move]Everywhere we go......... Everywhere we go.....people want to know.....people want to know........ who we are....who we are..... so we tell them .....so we tell them.... we are the titans... we are the titans.....mighty mighty titans...mighty mighty titans[/move]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wet fields are the great equalizers!!

This is true but we played to win from the start. It could have be bone dry and the score 99-98, we prepare just like everyone else, we throw in new wrinkles every week like everyone else.Ya'll don't understand THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!! We have stud players just like any other school. We come to play every game. We're hitting hard every game. I'm telling Ya'll we busting people in the  mouth!!!!!!!!

Then Da Brook gonna be wearing mouth pieces.  Dat ought to fix dat.  8)

This game was flat out nasty.  The field was in terrible shape BEFORE the game and it soon deteriorated to horrible.  I know its been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock, but man, they need to put a crown on that field.  Wet is one thing but that was plan ole muddy!!!

OK, enough of that.  The teams were extremely limited as to what they could attempt.  The Rebs controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half and just ground it out.  Good job to the Stangs, lot more grit than last year.  Congrats to the Rebs, your doing what you need to.  Keep taking care of business and overlook no one.

This game was flat out nasty.  The field was in terrible shape BEFORE the game and it soon deteriorated to horrible.  I know its been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock, but man, they need to put a crown on that field.  Wet is one thing but that was plan ole muddy!!!

OK, enough of that.  The teams were extremely limited as to what they could attempt.  The Rebs controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half and just ground it out.  Good job to the Stangs, lot more grit than last year.  Congrats to the Rebs, your doing what you need to.  Keep taking care of business and overlook no one.

Who the heck on the Rebs?  ???

Who the heck on the Rebs?  ???

I think he's on the wrong thread :D

We shook up tha world and you know i was running my mouth on 5a texas football, our d is awesome, we finally got a defense, tha 1st since memorial formed, earl hines and company played their butts off, i watched ns against lamarque and lamarque exposed them and their qb is not good, u stop their run they r done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont