*Ozen At. Vidor/Vidor wins 21-7/Comments

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great sportsmanship shown there by #1 from ozen, hitting our guy 5 seconds after the play was over, great composure by #52 for not going after the guy

You know I am a pirate fan, but I don't think the whistle had blown and he waited for him to get up before he hit him again.  However, I sure hope we focus on football commentary after the games.

My thoughts were that conditions were simply terrible.  I wouldn't read too much into anything that we saw tonight unless we have another night like this.  Both teams had trouble holding onto the ball.  Conditions took away the pass completely in the first half and made it very difficult in the second half.  I am proud of Vidor for coming out on top.  But I just don't know what Ozen would look like in different conditions.  I hope Ozen wins a bunch from here on out.

Ricky francis (#1) was a stud out there... he even scored the only touchdown for ozen and i wouldnt be surprised if he had more than 20 tackles..

as for the late hit, those things happen here and there, i'm not condoning it, but it doesnt make him a bad plaeyer, sport, or person.. he just made a mistake that he and his team paid 15 yards for

Ugly game but a win is a win.  Great game Pirates and in terrible conditions.  Hope the  field will be ready for homecoming in two weeks.  Jace played one h@ll of game coming in when our #1 QB got injured.  Defense played well for the second game in a row.  Congrats to the Pirates, Coach Matthews and his staff. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder