Memorial vs. North Shore Predictions?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are funny as heck! I'm talking bout the ones  who predict us to lose by 30 an 40 points. I officially declare to my setxsports Family that ns will not score 28pts or our defense.If ns wins it's because we can't move or take care of the ball on offense. MHS's defense has kept them in  every game this year, even the woodland they only made it into the endzone twice. Oyeah stopping the run is our specialty. i guess we'll who wins the war at the line of scrimmage cause that will  be the telling tale. One more thing i forgot to mention ns is second to last in total defense :), and we're number one. ;). We just wanna play football the way it was meant. (busting the other team in the mouth)  no matter who you are. Way to go Toney Brown MHS's D.C.

You people are funny as heck! I'm talking bout the ones  who predict us to lose by 30 an 40 points. I officially declare to my setxsports Family that ns will not score 28pts or our defense.If ns wins it's because we can't move or take care of the ball on offense. MHS's defense has kept them in  every game this year, even the woodland they only made it into the endzone twice. Oyeah stopping the run is our specialty. i guess we'll who wins the war at the line of scrimmage cause that will  be the telling tale. One more thing i forgot to mention ns is second to last in total defense :), and we're number one. ;). We just wanna play football the way it was meant. (busting the other team in the mouth)  no matter who you are. Way to go Toney Brown MHS's D.C.

You must be the kid that said Memorial is going to blow through teams right before the season started? Well look how that panned out for you! LMAO  ;D I predict another blow out win for the Mustangs. NS 45 PAM 10 (in the words of PATitian "Memorial scores a late TD and FG after the game is decided."

You must be the kid that said Memorial is going to blow through teams right before the season started? Well look how that panned out for you! LMAO  ;D I predict another blow out win for the Mustangs. NS 45 PAM 10 (in the words of PATitian "Memorial scores a late TD and FG after the game is decided."

Now this comes from a guy whos team was getting trounced by a team we HANDLED (Eisenhower), I cant wait til NS gets ahold of you guys....Memorial in a close one 28-24

The GOAT doesn't run or hide I know my team and what  we're capable of, i will stand by MY team through thick in thin no matter who we're playing. Do y'all think we're practicing to lose, to get blown out, to run the clock. Like i stated in an earlier post we plan on coming out and punching ns in the mouth.

That 2-3 record is what's really funny :D;)

GOAT,  speaking of funny, that was the funniest one yet.   ::)

Remember to get back on here Saturday morning after the game.  I'm really looking forward to your post game analysis.  I think your gonna find out to not make any more predictions you can't back up.

Sorry blair couldn't wait till sat. 8) 8)

who's laughing now tell me what kind of genius i am ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hello, Hello, Hello,What did you say!!!!!!!, And no I'm a grown man that knows how hard these children have worked since spring. I don't believe in all the poster quotes in all the kinda  stuff. We just know our capabilities. MHS! MHS! MHS! MHS! MHS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder