Question for the Nederland fans out there regarding the Friendswood stadium...

ATWILDCAT

I hope the woodshed isn't anywhere in sight!!! Although Angleton is heavily favored in this game, we have never played well at Henry Winston stadium. As a matter of fact, we have played terrible there. Hope to break the streak this Friday. The Angleton kids are pumped for this one and I read a story in the Houston newspaper that the Friendswood kids have had this game circled on their calender since last season's loss to the Cats. This should be great game, hopefully in the Cats favor!

Guest Ranger83

With attitudes like FF's from mightier than anybody (so they think) Friendswood, I hope you guys go in there, take them into THEIR woodshed and use THEIR swtiches on them and leave them cowering for the rest of district. Go Wildcats, beat the wood. :D

With all the talk on here about 19 and 20 4A, your district is a BEAST! Angleton, LaMarque, Dawson, Friendswood, Texas City, and Manvel.  Wow! Someone is going to miss the big Dance. Whoever survives the district games will be a strong contener in Region III.

With attitudes like FF's from mightier than anybody (so they think) Friendswood, I hope you guys go in there, take them into THEIR woodshed and use THEIR swtiches on them and leave them cowering for the rest of district. Go Wildcats, beat the wood. :D

With all the talk on here about 19 and 20 4A, your district is a BEAST! Angleton, LaMarque, Dawson, Friendswood, Texas City, and Manvel.  Wow! Someone is going to miss the big Dance. Whoever survives the district games will be a strong contener in Region III.

Yeah, this district is tough. We had the channel 2 Houston news game of the week last week against LaMarque and then Friendswood this week AND THEN we got Pearland Dawson to worry about next week at the Rig. Talk about a tough 3 week stretch! Hope to get out of this in one piece! Even the district predicted cellar dweller Sante Fe is undefeated and having a great year. This is ridiculous!!!

And how would you know that FW has the mightier than anybody attitude? From a couple posters? One could draw that conclusion about Dayton, Vidor, PNG, etc - based on a couple posters - but I do not think stereotyping a community based on a couple posters attitudes is a valid approach. I have met many people from Dayton, PNG, Vidor etc and know that the community is not reflected by a couple over the edge posters. Get a grip and yes Angleton is the real deal - we are going to have to play very well to beat them. They are a leading candidate to win this region of ours! We respect Angleton and all the other teams that we play. Good luck to all the rest of the season!! :)

To raideroldtimer - good luck with your biases, if you meet some FW people, may be you will try to get to know them instead of using your stereotyping approach. Try it - it works!

Do any of you have any suggestions on where to park and how bad the construction is at Friendswood high school? Angleton plays there this Friday and heard that parking could be difficult. I was hoping someone could tell me where the best place to park would be.

We will be running shuttles for every game. If you get there an hour before game time - no issues parking in the stadium parking lot and the high school parking lots.

This is the hidden content, please

Do any of you have any suggestions on where to park and how bad the construction is at Friendswood high school? Angleton plays there this Friday and heard that parking could be difficult. I was hoping someone could tell me where the best place to park would be.

We will be running shuttles for every game. If you get there an hour before game time - no issues parking in the stadium parking lot and the high school parking lots.

This is the hidden content, please

I was thinking about getting there about 6:00 so I guess I should be alright. Thanks.

If Lumberton ever plays there I will be parking in my sister's driveway about three blocks away.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder