Hardin vs. Anahuac

Guest hardin82

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PastorMike27

HARDIN82 ---- Nathaniel --- you are caught red handed beanie boy

hmmm.......your team? bro you didn't do anything other than play special teams. i guess you feel special. lol

it's all good man, just thought i'd give you a hard time, lol. how's it goin man?

hardin vs anahuac is going to be a great one, down in the swamp land. speed vs discipline

i seen hardin play a few weeks ago for homecoming, not bad, not bad. gotta contain the speedy backs, and that's a big task.

there's a brianmcd that posted in this thread. i knew a brian mcdaniel from school, are you him? if so, give me a shout man.

be good to catch up. take it easy man. i might go to the game friday night.

This will be a close one. Another big aspect of the game will be the weather, rain is coming how much and how hard might change the make up of this game. I believe the point spread will be small and whom ever makes the least mistakes (penalties, fumbles, extra points missed etc) will win,

Love those Hornets

Hornets - 21

Anahuac - 18

Has anyone actually seen Hardin's run defense? Yes, I will admit that it is better than last years, BUT its nothing special. Shepherd gashed them for MAJOR yardage, and I expect Anahuac to do the same. I know someone will say they gave up major rushing because MV got hurt. BOLOGNA! They can't stop the run very well when he does play. I think it will be high scoring, but in the end, I say Anahuac wins by at least 2 TDs.

Has anyone actually seen Hardin's run defense? Yes, I will admit that it is better than last years, BUT its nothing special. Shepherd gashed them for MAJOR yardage, and I expect Anahuac to do the same. I know someone will say they gave up major rushing because MV got hurt. BOLOGNA! They can't stop the run very well when he does play. I think it will be high scoring, but in the end, I say Anahuac wins by at least 2 TDs.

yeah your right they do have a problem stoppin the run.. so i guess you get on here just to down hardin all the time... i think every one of your 15 post have got on my nerves.. and im sure the 16th one will too.. im sorry you didnt make the hardin football team.. let it go bud.. remember they arent nothin special...[

I made the team, and started 3 years at the Varsity level.

Not downing them, just trying to keep this post real. Some people on here need a reality check. I don't try to get people upset, just trying to make people realize that Hardin and their players are nothing to brag about.

But, hey if my posts get on your nerves, then I guess they do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has freedom to express it.

Good Luck to BOTH teams tomorrow night. May the better team win!

every post has an opinion that is negative.. sure your entitled to your own opinion.. hardin finally turns things around and make the playoffs yet they still have to hear how they arent doing that great... the kids play because they love the sport.. if you played there and started 3 years then you should know how it felt when ppl always downed hardin because they werent that impressive.. kids dont wanna get on here and read from former hardin players that they arent that good..

Guest PastorMike27

Yes sir. I sent you a message to give me a call bud.

Take it easy, maybe see you at the game tomorrow night??? I will be sitting on Anahuac side with a good friend of mine, from H-D.

Love it! Not only do Hardin folks have a hard time getting along with other people, they can't get along amongst themselves.

AP - 35

HH - 7

This is just my opinion so please lay off the adjectives.

and who are you?

Since apparently you know so much about anything Hardin. I'm guessing you were the kid who we picked on and now your seeking vengence with your keyboard while playing World of Warcraft on your other Monitor. Get a life you douche

Love it! Not only do Hardin folks have a hard time getting along with other people, they can't get along amongst themselves.

AP - 35

HH - 7

This is just my opinion so please lay off the adjectives.

and who are you?

Since apparently you know so much about anything Hardin. I'm guessing you were the kid who we picked on and now your seeking vengence with your keyboard while playing World of Warcraft on your other Monitor. Get a life you douche

How do you even know what World of Warcraft is??  :o

Yes it was one sided from the 1st play that started with Hardin throwing an INT! We would have had 7 more points but the TE dropped one in the end zone on a 4th down play!! I don't expect much talk from the Hardin crowd. I do think the Villamez kid came back to soon. You could tell he wasn't 100%. But with that said, our all-state sophomore was on the side line with a boot on!!

Yes it was one sided from the 1st play that started with Hardin throwing an INT! We would have had 7 more points but the TE dropped one in the end zone on a 4th down play!! I don't expect much talk from the Hardin crowd. I do think the Villamez kid came back to soon. You could tell he wasn't 100%. But with that said, our all-state sophomore was on the side line with a boot on!!

Good point, imagine if Mr. Albritton would have played.

If Albritton played? My guess i would have to say he could have scored a couple touchdowns and probably could of had three or more interceptions the way Hardin's QB was throwing the ball last night. The QB for Hardin threw 4 int's and only completed 5 for 23 and only 48 yds. With all this said I think it would have been worse for Hardin if Albritton would of have played. AP all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. The score speaks for itself. The Hardin football tradition of excellence continues...

In their defense (if they had one), it's hard to get ready for district playing the schedule they did. But it makes for some impressive stats though. Let me get it started.

Hardin 0-1  last in district - last in state

Points per game   last in district -  last in state

etc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder