*Vidor at Central/JAGS WIN IN 2 OVERTIMES!!!Rebroadcast today at 2!

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in IRAQ and I haven't  sit down for the past 2 hours. I have had 10 Min's of game time 10 Min's of no feed at all. But FOR some reason i got all off the OVER TIME. Really all you can say is TWO POWER HOUSES played TD FOR TD the houses Played the cards and certain Cards WON. CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS. IF YOU BOTH KEEP THIS TYPE OF PLAY UP THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE WILL BE WELL REPRESENTIVE IN THE PLAYOFFS.  LOOK FORWARDD TO HEARDING FROM YOU BOTH

Glad you could get a piece of home while on duty.  Keep your wits about you, and come home safely......

I 2nd those thoughts.  God bless and stay safe.

this game went exactly like i thought it would. a slug fest. have to say both teams played their hearts out and central came out on top. they did what they had to do to win. i believe these two teams will end up first and second in district. would also like to say i think the refs did a good job letting the boys decide this one. the whole clock thing was not good but i dont think it decided the game. vidor can hold theyre heads up high, time to get ready for lumberton..

Nothing left to say about this game... Best game I've ever seen

Anymore doubters from the weak non-district schedule?

Still think he got in on the 2 point conversion at the end... By the time the ref's moved everyone off the pile the ball had already been moved back... But oh well, nothing you can do about it...

Good luck to Central

Proud of my pirates... Couldn't have played any better... Next week it's Lumberton, let's get it done...

great game guys if we didnt have the two fumbles the game would have had a different ending there was one punt in the entire game both offenses dominated the game i believe there shouldnt be someone hired from any school district running the game clock i believe there should be a uil official that controls the game clock so there is a unbiased person controling the game time but this did not have much impact on the outcome of the game congrats to both teams and hold your heads up pirates

Congrads to my Jags.  You showed me a lot.  No bundle ups on special teams except the onside kick you let them recover.  This is a game we needed to rely on offense to win in order to keep up with them.  I'm not used to seeing high scoring games like this, but hey, this was one of my top 5 games that I have witnessed.  It may even be No. 2 next to the Angleton game last year and the Pflugerville Connaly game in 2003.  We're glad to be 1-0 in district.  Enough of all that.  Let's talk about those Pirates...

What more can I say.  You saw (heard them on the webcast) them.  They are big on the O-line.  They don't miss blocks, they are mean, they pancake, they seal the corner.  I'm VERY impressed.  Pittman, Peevey, and Tate are Men.  They consistantly got between 5 and 8 yards a pop.  They took a hit and got back up and came back at you.  Their special teams played good.  There was 2 passes thrown, but one was for big yardage.  Coaching was good for them.  Jags couldn't stop it, so why go to something else?  They drew us offsides at key points of the game.  I'm sorry.  If Vidor can move the ball against a battle tested defense like ourself, They will not lose another district game.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

Special shouts out to RustedCutlass.  Classy of you to come chat with me at halftime. 

Remember, Pirates.  Do not hold your head down.  You excecuted the game plan all but one play.  Good luck next week. 

Jags, thank you for showing me another level tonight.  Thanks to Vidor for bringing it out... 

Guest Jaguar-J

I talked alot of smack before this game and I take it all back . VIDOR IS FOR REAL!!!!!! We won the turnover battle and that was the difference in the game !! Vidor stopped our offense one time and we couldn't stop theirs at all. Them Vidor Pirates are a powerful team and I think that out of all the teams that the Jags have played this year Vidor has the best offense by faaaarrr !!! Everyone said that

Vidor didnt have a chance because of their weak non district schedule well thats over now .

Vidor should not be beat in the regular season unless they beat theirselves.. I for one am rooting for the Pirates from here on out.

You really impressed me....... WOW    VIDORS GOT A TEAM :o

By the way : Your RB got in on that 2 point conversion !! Got to give credit where credit is due.

I talked alot of smack before this game and I take it all back . VIDOR IS FOR REAL!!!!!! We won the turnover battle and that was the difference in the game !! Vidor stopped our offense one time and we couldn't stop theirs at all. Them Vidor Pirates are a powerful team and I think that out of all the teams that the Jags have played this year Vidor has the best offense by faaaarrr !!! Everyone said that

Vidor didnt have a chance because of their weak non district schedule well thats over now .

Vidor should not be beat in the regular season unless they beat theirselves.. I for one am rooting for the Pirates from here on out.

By the way : Your RB got in on that 2 point conversion !! Got to give credit where credit is due.

I have been saying this since the WOS scrimmage. The Pirates have an outstanding team.

Good Post and thanks from a PIRATES FAN..yall came up with the most important stop of the game when yall needed to though..good job jaguars...and good luck the rest of the season. you guys have a really good team too..

very classy these teams play eachother tough no matter what this game was a instant classic vidor showed we are for real to all of the doubters now lets finish this year out with no more losses and you cant do anything about the two point now i wish the refs could have made it in there fast enough to see that it was good well good luck for the rest of the year central you have a great run game over there

This was the best Central game that I have ever seen... VYoung vs Northshore was the best game (period).  All I can say is hats off to them Pirates.  Both teams made mistakes to lose the game and both teams made plays to win it.   The cloack at the end helped Vidor more than CHS. We scored quick and Vidor was mythotical...  The defenses weren't bad in this gane the offenses were just better.  The one punt in the game came after a wide open drop of a ball by a receiver.  The turnovers Vidor had were forced not given, all came on ig strips.  I saw a Vidor player duck a big hit and I saw a Central player duck a big hit.  Man I saw great running backs on both teams and the Jags defense had NO answer for the Vidor offense.  You guys are debating whether Vidor was in I am debating whather that last fumble was into the endzone which would have made it a touchback and Jags ball!!!  I do think the Jags were drawn offsides sometimes by the QB stepping back but mostly e tried to give up the gam,e.  You guys had the turnovers we had the penalties... I think the final count was 16/2 on penalities and 0/2 on turnovers.  Thank you Jags for your only stoip of tonight, rgight at the end!

Vidor you are the real deal, good luck the rest of the way out!!!

Man, what a game! Tough loss for my boys. Just watched the replay on FOX 4 game of the week and the player (Pitman?) is on his back in the end zone, over the goal line. But all that matters is if the referees raise their hands or not... ::)

Regardless though, we took the hardest hitting defense year in and year out to the wire. We pretty much matched up with one of the highest caliber offenses toe to toe save for our fumbles WHICH WE REALLY NEED TO WORK ON!!! Without those two fumbles, Central loses two scoring drives. We have to protect the ball!!!

So, congrats to the Jags on a great game with no quit. Beat the crap out of the rest of the district. We'll work at doing the same.  ;D

Wow..Vidor Definatly Gains my Respect..Vidors Offense is a smash mouth team, who i thought our Defense could Handle,But yall blew my theory way out.Im just happy our Offense Came to play.It showed me that if our Offense Plays like they did tonight and Out D plays someone other than Vidor  ;D we could blow a few teams out..

Vidor is Definetly a play-off team and so is Central..20-4a will be represented well in NOV-DEC..

i dont know if your RB was in or not, i put my head down on that play :) but if we would of just stayed onside on the block FG we would have never had to go through that..ANY WAY GOOD LUCK TO VIDOR THE REST OF THE WAY.You Definatly have my support and Respect the rest of the way..UNLESS WE SEE YALL IN STATE  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami