*Vidor at Central/JAGS WIN IN 2 OVERTIMES!!!Rebroadcast today at 2!

Guest JoesBros

My blood pressur, my heart, my nerves, my vocal cords, and my leg muscles from jumping up and down out of my seat are no good right now.  Instant Classic!  Thanks, Jags and Pirates for this entertaining show! 

Thanks Soul Man. I was ready to come on here and eat crow if I had to but I was hoping you guys would have the class not to serve it! It was easy to see these teams are very evenly matched. Great Rb's on both sides! Great QB's leading the charge. I just hope both of our Defenses will be able to step up in weeks to come. I just want to say that I was most impressed at the end of the game when the players from both teams were shaking hands and patting each other on the helments showing true respect from each side! That is what it is all about. Soul Man I hope your heart is OK. I should have taken an extra Blood Pressure pill before this one! Well good luck to the Jags and the Pirates next week! I guess I will have to wait!!!!! ;D

No crow to be served.  This game could have swung either way.  You are exempted from all crow since this is an instant classic.  I'll be talkiing about this game for many years to come...

Thanks Soul Man! I hope to return the favor later in the year, or next year! ;D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My blood pressur, my heart, my nerves, my vocal cords, and my leg muscles from jumping up and down out of my seat are no good right now.  Instant Classic!  Thanks, Jags and Pirates for this entertaining show! 

Thanks Soul Man. I was ready to come on here and eat crow if I had to but I was hoping you guys would have the class not to serve it! It was easy to see these teams are very evenly matched. Great Rb's on both sides! Great QB's leading the charge. I just hope both of our Defenses will be able to step up in weeks to come. I just want to say that I was most impressed at the end of the game when the players from both teams were shaking hands and patting each other on the helments showing true respect from each side! That is what it is all about. Soul Man I hope your heart is OK. I should have taken an extra Blood Pressure pill before this one! Well good luck to the Jags and the Pirates next week! I guess I will have to wait!!!!! ;D

No crow to be served.  This game could have swung either way.  You are exempted from all crow since this is an instant classic.  I'll be talkiing about this game for many years to come...

Thanks Soul Man! I hope to return the favor later in the year, or next year! ;D

We'd like to dance with yall again in a few months.  Bigger stakes! 

Rebroadcast today at 2!

I am still taking Vidor in this one.

Ohh?  Let's shake on it.  I bet Central pulls it out in a thriller!  ;D ;D

Thriller??? I heard this was a very, very boring game. What, maybe 5 passes all night, no wide open offenses at all, defensive struggle if you ask me. By the sounds of the two announcing, they were about to fall asleep.

BTW, Thriller died recently.

I'm ok with the loss..

I think it's pretty rare that a team loses, and turns more heads than the team that wins. The scoreboard may have said loss, but Vidor earned some points scoreboards cant measure.

I mean, I was really convinced it was going to be an ugly game for Vidor, but we gave Central everything they could ask for. We pushed them to the brink. I firmly believe that was a game where both teams found out what they're made of. It's easy to get down when the lead goes back and forth, but both teams didn't roll over when down..they continued to fight

Another point to be made is that both these teams had a week off before to prepare and neither one could stop the other. Point being, both have amazing offenses and not typically what you face week in and week out, especially Vidor's. It will be a tough week to prepare for either one of these offenses.

In 4a most talk revolves around Png and  Lumberton, But Central and vidor just made a statement. 20-4a will be exciting this year. Good game Pirates and Jags.

I agree with this, but I am thinking the other good team is Lumberton. I am not sure about PNG yet. We will see as the weeks pass. Now we have to get ready for another good challenge. I sure wish Lumberton would take us lightly but after last night no one will!

I bet lumbertons offensive scouts where licking their chops about facing vidor d. The sure looked like they had big smiles on their faces, almost like it was Christmas night

I noticed L-towns steller defense giving up a pile of yards and 35 to Livingston. Iam sure our offensive coaches are shaking in there boots.

WOW! What a game! Both teams were winners. Keep fighting Pirates. Those Central rb's have no quit in them. Nothing but class from Central players, coaches, and fans. I have always respected Central but now I have a lot more. Good luck the rest of the way. GO PIRATES!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder