*Vidor at Central/JAGS WIN IN 2 OVERTIMES!!!Rebroadcast today at 2!

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Pirates!!! Lineman proved they can hang with the big boys...Tonight was the real test and they made me a believer. Wish I could wish you luck next week but I can't. Hope it's close and as good a game as this one when you face the Raiders. Never expected this many points tonight. Matthews is not only a classy guy but he also has a pair of kahunas.

I am in IRAQ and I haven't  sit down for the past 2 hours. I have had 10 Min's of game time 10 Min's of no feed at all. But FOR some reason i got all off the OVER TIME. Really all you can say is TWO POWER HOUSES played TD FOR TD the houses Played the cards and certain Cards WON. CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS. IF YOU BOTH KEEP THIS TYPE OF PLAY UP THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE WILL BE WELL REPRESENTIVE IN THE PLAYOFFS.  LOOK FORWARDD TO HEARDING FROM YOU BOTH

I am in IRAQ and I haven't  sit down for the past 2 hours. I have had 10 Min's of game time 10 Min's of no feed at all. But FOR some reason i got all off the OVER TIME. Really all you can say is TWO POWER HOUSES played TD FOR TD the houses Played the cards and certain Cards WON. CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS. IF YOU BOTH KEEP THIS TYPE OF PLAY UP THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE WILL BE WELL REPRESENTIVE IN THE PLAYOFFS.  LOOK FORWARDD TO HEARDING FROM YOU BOTH

Glad you could get a piece of home while on duty.  Keep your wits about you, and come home safely......

WOW what a game! 57/56 who would have thought that. Great call coach i would have done the same. (going for the win)

Congratulation's to the JAGS

113 points, I am a believer in you Pirates, Wow......the Game was the best I've ever seen. Vidor's 4real. Good luck and I am confident you all will represent 20 4a well. Major, major props. Yall are a class act.

WOW what a game! 57/56 who would have thought that. Great call coach i would have done the same. (going for the win)

Congratulation's to the JAGS

113 points, I am a believer in you Pirates, Wow......the Game was the best I've ever seen. Vidor's 4real. Good luck and I am confident you all will represent 20 4a well. Major, major props. Yall are a class act.

Same to you guys! You are as fast as everyone said! I hope Soul Man is OK. I was wondering if my heart would hold up! I will give you this Central is really good! I hope we both go on to win many games in district. I don't think you will have another quite this tough though!

Lose on the scoreboard, but hey, that's the breaks.

Top 5 best HS game, I've ever seen.

Congrats to the Jags! That offense is speedy, and man o man, do those back love their extra efforts. Powerful running, I liked watching it. I think there was only 1 4th down in the entire game.

I'm a Pirate fan, but even I doubted the Pirate strength..

Well there you have it folks, that's the Pirates when they're not playing a weak non-district. I'm a believer now.

Lose on the scoreboard, but hey, that's the breaks.

Top 5 best HS game, I've ever seen.

Congrats to the Jags! That offense is speedy, and man o man, do those back love their extra efforts. Powerful running, I liked watching it. I think there was only 1 4th down in the entire game.

I'm a Pirate fan, but even I doubted the Pirate strength..

Well there you have it folks, that's the Pirates when they're not playing a weak non-district. I'm a believer now.

Oh yea

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476