*Huffman vs. Coldspring Updates..Coldspring Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Can you say speed kills. That punt return was the prime example of that. He turned and looks at number 7 as he turns on the burners. Wasn't he supposed to be the fastest player on Huffman's team?? The game he over quick. I'm sorry Huffman the road doesn't get any smoother.   

Sure it gets smooter.  Cleveland is the last heavy weight in the district.  Huffman will hold their own against the rest of the district.

the huffman kids had an off game big deal everyone has one it just happened that all the receivers had one on the same night. there were some good plays like joels touchdown in the 1st. huffman has some of the best receivers in this district so i think there pass game will be just fine once they get over this game. yeah the line needs work but this is that entire lines first year of friday night play. they are an inexperienced line that will get better with time.

Are you serious bigcali? That is not a luxury huffman has. They can't afford to have "an off night." In order for this group to be successful "an off night" can't be in their vocabulary. Maybe treating them like losing is acceptable since they had an off night isn't the way to go. But that's probably you talking. I'm pretty sure you had more than just one of night!

Ease up cowboy  just a kid supporting his team. While your calling him out why don't you learn how to use spell check.

on the bottle? what are we talking about here? I am just a fan of football and sometimes things dont need to be sugar coated. sorry a nerve got hit on yah etbu. Huffman was the better team and it makes me upset when people feel bad for players who are supposed to be able to catch a ball when it hits them in the hands. arent their titles recievers.... not droppers???? of course huffman always babies their offspring.... "its ok you just had an off day" that is a losers mentality.... and until defeat and off days arent accepted loser is all they will be.....

Someone snatched my post but ease up AK bc life is not that bad.

You act as if you know me, I honestly dont think you do. So just do me a favor and stop pretending you do. And I will ease up when people start taking responsibility for their actions and stop coddling those VARSITY FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Hey primetime, lay off of the kids and the posters, both are rules violations here!  First warning!

Rule 18- "etc" (would pe posters eh?) Just making sure. Im sorry i just spoke my opinion and others got their feelings hurt. word of advice, quit leaving your feelings on your sleaves!

Word of advice, follow the rules.  Rule 18 doesn't deal with posters, although you did violate that one with the your posts about the receivers.

No that is rule No. 4.  read it again, sunshine!

Are you serious bigcali? That is not a luxury huffman has. They can't afford to have "an off night." In order for this group to be successful "an off night" can't be in their vocabulary. Maybe treating them like losing is acceptable since they had an off night isn't the way to go. But that's probably you talking. I'm pretty sure you had more than just one of night!

1st of all its bigcal not bigcali, get it right.

2nd of all losing is never acceptable at a varsity level but litigating factors can contribute to players having not the best game.

3rd of all you have no idea who you are talking to. I had one off game last year and that was because the trainer wouldnt let me play with a broken leg last year. and it was more of a half an off game.

4th of all im pretty sure i know huffman football better then you so try not to lecture me on what luxuries they do and do not have.

and just a lil piece of advice, dont **** off the mods and supporting members, their opinions matter on here more then yours

PrimeTime BigCali is what is right with Huffman. When it comes to character I will put BigCali and the class of 09 against anyone. My son was very good friends with many of them. We won together and we suffered many tough looses together. We were motivated by the luv that flows from GOD and WosGrad. Many of us have suffered through some lean years here in Huffman but we stayed true to our calling. GOD BLESS HUFFMAN, CALI, AND WOSGRAD for all they do for us. Oh yea Coop to is in our corner. PrimeTime we forgive you and luv you son so repent and come home.  8)

The fact that you two are dragging this on is quite humorous. 1: I know you more than you think. 2: Huffman used to be a force to be reckoned with. 3: Huffman won't make the playoffs if they don't start catching the ball!!!!!!! 4: Dropping the ball on a consistent basis isn't a luxury any one has FYI. Last but not least I hope BigCal79 gets a warning due to his reference to a curse word "****" (Just putting that out there Mr. Administrator!)

Oh, he does...BigCal79, cursing (even hidden) is not allowed.  First warning.  But the only one that I see dragging this out, is you PrimeTime.  Patience is wearing thin, my man.

Hey Cali remember the other day I told you who he was? Use to be number seventy for Huffman. What is killing me is that I had his back for a LONG time here in Huffman. I use to be his biggest fan and he is on here talking all this noise.

I apologize, and Mr. H, yeah i remember that, it started last year when we were gettin ready for cleveland and he was talkin noise. great to see a huffman alum. talkin smack about cause his bro is a coach elsewhere.

On a side note, when does MH play somewhere close to down here?

Monday Oct 19th and hey MH is doing well bc had sack or two last week and several tackles. Varsity fell behind twenty one to nothing last night to TLU and came back to win 32-21. Thanks for asking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin