BH vs CE King Predictions

UgotTRUCKED

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If bh doesnt just think Crosby beat them so we will and bh comes out and takes care of business BH will win by two or three touchdowns be cause the defense is playing very well and the offense only had one turnover last game vs a good galena park team. So I've got BH by at least Two touchdowns.   

Crosby Beat Ce King So We Definitely will ;D

Having the idea that we will win just because they lost to Crosby is not the correct attitude to have.  First off Crosby lost their first two games to pretty darn good teams.  I don't think their as bad as their record indicates.  We think just because we should have beat PNG and they killed Crosby, that make us automatic winners against King.  If our kids pick up that attitude it's a sure way for them to come up short.  Our kids better know they are in a fight every week, they are much improved team, but they are not a dominating team yet, so every week will be a fight.  They better show up every week 100% focused on the game at hand...if they want to break this no playoff streak we're on!

Come on Eagles, come prepared to play this week!!!!  This will not be a cake walk.

The EAGLES had a good game against GP and will need to be their A-GAME against King. There are some folks over there who would love to beat the Hill. One of them use to run the BH offense and coached some of the current team as underclassmen. Of course there are some differences because he had two backs that could get 7 or 8 yards a handoff when he was here. He didn't have the wide outs that this team has though. EAGLES will just have to take care of business and for heavens sake protect #11 or it will be a very long district season.

Ranger83, Please tell me your not serious!.....Restore a little faith...BH will beat King by 3 touchdowns....

That could be crow eating words....

Three or more touchdowns sure is a lot...

Name the last time BH beat a playoff team by more than three touchdowns???

BH might win this one, but the game will be close, if you want to know who will win...

Check out the FEARLESS PREDICTIONS on Thursday.

Feel free to email me Saturday.., I stand by my prediction....And if I'm wrong I like my crow with a little bread and jam.....but I'll be eating Steak and potatoes.....

in order to shut down king, you have to stackthe middle. they'll eat you up through the middle. very little passing from c.e.king. they run 90% of the time. eats up that clock. got to strike fast against a team like that or it's going to be a very low scoring game. :o. pulling for the hill

Guest Ranger83

Ranger83, Please tell me your not serious!.....Restore a little faith...BH will beat King by 3 touchdowns....

From what I saw against Lumberton, BH will have a tough time with a team as quick as CEK. Where as Lumberton only had the QB running wild, CEK has much more to offer. Not as good as last years team, but good none the less.

I'm telling ya, Crosby is not as bad as everyone thinks.

BH will have to contain the speed that CEK has, they love to run the option & pitch it outside & turn on the afterburners. Our outside linebackers & cornerbacks are going to have to step it up a notch. I think it will be a close one with BH coming out on top. Lets go Eagles you can do it!    BH 31 CEK 28

Ranger83, So Crosby beats King by 23 points and your predicting King beats BH by 14....Thats a 37 point swing between BH and Crosby.. You've been eating way to many Grapenuts....CE King is primarily a running team.. The last two games the BH defense has yielded a total of 53 yds on the ground in 49 attempts...A 1 yard gain per efffort..And to compare King to Lumberton a team that hasn't lost a game with a huge offensive line, ranked #1 in the SETX polls..Thats stretch to say the least!

Guest Ranger83

Ranger83, So Crosby beats King by 23 points and your predicting King beats BH by 14....Thats a 37 point swing between BH and Crosby.. You've been eating way to many Grapenuts....CE King is primarily a running team.. The last two games the BH defense has yielded a total of 53 yds on the ground in 49 attempts...A 1 yard gain per efffort..And to compare King to Lumberton a team that hasn't lost a game with a huge offensive line, ranked #1 in the SETX polls..Thats stretch to say the least!

BH played a JV team and Galena Park. So maybe YOU should ease up on the Grapenuts. King is not LIKE Lumberton. I would bet they have more team speed than Lumberton. If they protect the football, King will give BH all they want and more. With the exception of the Crosby game, they have been more than able to put points on the board.

The EAGLES had a good game against GP and will need to be their A-GAME against King. There are some folks over there who would love to beat the Hill. One of them use to run the BH offense and coached some of the current team as underclassmen. Of course there are some differences because he had two backs that could get 7 or 8 yards a handoff when he was here. He didn't have the wide outs that this team has though. EAGLES will just have to take care of business and for heavens sake protect #11 or it will be a very long district season.

OK.........how do you suggest they protect # 11 when they run him most of the time.  If we continue down the road we went with GP (#11 most every play), he will be at 80% of the carries very soon.  BH has NEVER protected the QB, it's not in their game plan.  It's why we get our tails kicked against a fast defense (Dayton, Kirbyville, Central, etc.). 

Rushing

Name                      Att          Yds      Yds/Att    TD

Matthew Viverette    97  441      4.55        4 

Andrew McMillan            28      141      5.04          2 

Kade Bradford              16  66  4.13  1 

Carter Smith                4  22  5.5  0 

Cade McDonald              1  9  9  0 

Carter Smith 1  -6  -6  0

Guest Ranger83

OK.........how do you suggest they protect # 11 when they run him most of the time.  If we continue down the road we went with GP (#11 most every play), he will be at 80% of the carries very soon.  BH has NEVER protected the QB, it's not in their game plan.  It's why we get our tails kicked against a fast defense (Dayton, Kirbyville, Central, etc.).  

Rushing

Name                       Att          Yds      Yds/Att    TD

Matthew Viverette     97  441      4.55         4  

Andrew McMillan            28       141      5.04          2  

Kade Bradford               16  66  4.13  1  

Carter Smith                 4  22  5.5  0  

Cade McDonald              1  9  9  0  

Carter Smith 1  -6  -6  0

How can you have a kid like Carter Smith and not have him be an active part of your offense? Heck, put him in the I and let him run! The kid can FLY!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder