BH vs CE King Predictions

UgotTRUCKED

This thread is getting boring ,so I'm going to fish a little to see if I Can catch a Ranger.

What ever the score is we will beat CE King twice as much as GCM ever could ;D

BY by two TDS

Was there another petrochemical gas leak on the Hill? Do you need to open the windows and "shelter in place"? In through the nose, out through the mouth. It'll be OK soon. It's almost girl's basketball season.;D

CE King by 14

(Catrer and Garrett - GET TO WORK!)

I got a bite  ;D ;D

Now to reel it in.

We don't have gas leaks! We faked the one in 80's to try to scare Baytonians in hope to keep them from migrating into our fantastic town. We new with such a migration that our athletic and exspecially our academic programs would demise at such a rate that we would only be good at things like Water Polo and Gang wars. ;)

BH by 14

Dayton by 100

I heard they tried Water Polo at BH, but they could not figure out how to keep the horses from drowning.

;D 8)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be from Mt Belvieu if..........

1.  You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

2.  You ever cut your grass and found a car.

3.  You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.

4.  You think the stock market has a fence around it.

5.  Your stereo speakers used to belong to the Drive-in Theater.

6.  Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.

7.  You own a homemade fur coat.

8.  Chiggers are included on your list of top 5 hygiene concerns.

9.  You burn your yard rather than mow it.

10. Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."

11. You read the Auto Trader with a highlight pen.

12. The Salvation Army declines your mattress.

13. You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.

14. Birds are attracted to your beard.

15. Your wife's job requires her to wear an orange vest.

16. You were shooting pool when any of your kids were born.

17. You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.

18. You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.

19. Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos".

20. You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.

21. You've ever given rat traps as gifts.

22. You clean your fingernails with a stick.

23. Your coffee table used to be a cable spool.

24. You keep a can of RAID on the kitchen table.

25. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• The greatest point on all of this, and exactly what makes it a great day in SE Texas is the commercials are over!!!!  Phelan wasn’t all bad, Covey wasn’t all bad, but by the end of it I would have voted for Brewster’s “None of the above!”  Politicians serve their own interests and everyone’s politician is bad (except for theirs of course).  I personally am for: 1) Higher fuel prices, 2) More taxes and restrictions on private property owners, 3) Cancelling student-loan and even credit card debt, 4) Covid restrictions (bring back masks) 5) Giving more tax money away to countries at war (except Israel), 6) Tearing apart the nuclear family 7) Supporting college kids to protest anything and everything they want with no consequences, 😎 Higher and higher food prices 😎  Go Biden/Harris - just MASA (Make America Soft Again), Beto for a high-cabinet spot.
    • Thanks for the info, I didn't check the primary vote count.  I was posing that, based on anecdotal evidence, many who did not vote in the primary showed up for the runoff, and apparently voted for Phelan.  My next door neighbors were two that voted runoff only and voted for Covey, so it went both ways I guess.   The Houston Chronicle posted quotes from Covey accusing many Dems of voting in the runoff.  Obviously if they were able to vote in the runoff then they didn't vote in the primary, unless the voted in the Rep primary to begin with of course. .  "Covey’s campaign released a lengthy statement after the results came in, calling Phelan an “Austin swamp creature and King of the Democrats.” The campaign accused Phelan of courting Democrat voters in Jefferson County to bolster his early vote numbers, but Covey did not say he would seek a recount." Anyway, it looks like it's a done deal, until November. 
    • WooHoo, the RANGERS win today 6-1 and win the series with arizona. 1st series win in the last 6. Maybe things are starting to change!!!
    • That is what I thought but I figured you folks would be able to find it for sure. Was a little tougher back then with fewer teams in the playoffs. 
    • Bingo! I didn’t like the move, if Lamar would have stayed from the get go they could have benefited like McNeese did and be able to host confrence tournaments in Beaumont possibly… but I did hear LU is playing a big factor in bringing these schools back… which hope SLC rewards them in some way. 
  • Topics