HF at Huffman Predictions?

Does Huffman still produce corn fed linemen? Know they must've averaged about 245 -250 when I played a few years back.  I just don't think this one is in the cards for HF.  They are too young and make too many mistakes, but good luck to them.

nope no more big linemen. 09 had decent size to us. i was the biggest at 275 but most were 240 or so i think.

where are all the HF fans at ? lets here some comments.

HF fans realize this year is not our year, although next year might provide hope for the future. The HF coaches are trying to break in very inexperienced group of young men. These young men are competing against some very good teams. If you look at our schedule you can see that 7 out of the 10 teams we are set to play this year made it to the playoffs last year. Most of these clubs have several returning players from last years squad. So it goes without saying what the Horns are up against this year. I just hope they do not get discouraged with the trials and tribulations they will face this year as next year they could emerge as a pretty good team with a bright future. I think HF fans are embracing the fact that we will not have a good season this year but we will still show our support on Friday Nights as this team prepares for next year. With that being said once again if HF can cut down on the mistakes this game could go either way if not it will be Huffmans to lose.

HF 21

Huff 20

ill take huffman in this one. HF has to many mistakes. Dont know about HF size but i know huffman is very small up front. No more corn fed boys like they had in 05'

Those are the ones I played against. Talk about some big ol' boys. 

where are all the HF fans at ? lets here some comments.

Already told you, Huffman will probably take it.  Are you trying to set this up so someone will say HF will win and you jump down their throat and tell them how bad HF sucks? Give it a rest, HF will be good again down the road, but as for right now, they are just young and are making young mistakes. 

But if you are being serious about this post, well, as stated above, HF doesn't really have a leg to stand on right now, the fans have accepted that their team is young, but they'll be better in the future.

Huffman takes this one in BLOWOUT fashion. I would like to think they would take it easy on HF, but probably not. It's just not their style. Woke up 2 years ago in a "Podunk" district that they think they're too good for and been takin it out on whoever they can ever since. Too bad that is just never schools in their own "Podunk" district. HA

Huffman takes this one in BLOWOUT fashion. I would like to think they would take it easy on HF, but probably not. It's just not their style. Woke up 2 years ago in a "Podunk" district that they think they're too good for and been takin it out on whoever they can ever since. Too bad that is just never schools in their own "Podunk" district. HA

that was the prediction for the huffman/kashmere game and huffman lost. i believe huffman will win but lets just hope that huffman doesnt play down to their opponents level as we hav in the past

Well I can tell you HF has given Huffman a fare share of beat downs in the past. Like the saying goes if you dish it out you better be able to take it. 

Those stats were back from the Tarver years. It is a shame he is still not here. We definitely need some better coaching from our head coach. Which has not showed us he can do anything except make players quit.

Thats not all true,  I heard that HF's coach was actually a pretty good softball coach before he started at HF.

Agree with other coaches that were named but don't agree that we don't have size. We have several big boys that have quit or chose not to play because of the loser coach we have for now.

Well said, well said! I couldn't agree more with you.  Coach Walker was the bomb and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ BRICK TAMBLAND SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder