2006 Finish

BH

Galena Park

Crosby

Huffman

New Caney

Forest Brook

Smiley

BH wold compete if not beat anyone in 22-4A except Nederland. I am not sure we would ever stop Mosley, even with a good defense. Would be a great game to watch.

It is amazing how Nederland moved up in the polls. Mosley is a machine but there is some good coaching out there. I wouldn't expect him to be able to keep it up all year. Especially against teams like PN-G, BC, or even Dayton. I t will be interesting to see how it plays out. That said...

21-4A's #1 team would be 22-4A's #4.

Anyone know how this hypothetical playoff pairings might end up? Who plays who?

21-4A

1st BH (smallest school)

2nd Galena Park

3rd Crosby

22-4A

1st Nederland

2nd Dayton

3rd Central

I think it would be

Central Vs. Galena Park

BH vs. Dayton

Crosby Vs. Nederland

Guest Kelly Football
well i love my team and so far we aint got a loss. soo lumberton will win district this year. but nederland and central will be hard. but we got dayton for sure.
No you don't have Dayton for sure. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Glad that you guys are 3-0 and headed in the right direction. You guys haven't played near the strongest teams in the area. Dayton by 21 at least, to much size and speed.

well i love my team and so far we aint got a loss. soo lumberton will win district this year. but nederland and central will be hard. but we got dayton for sure.

that's great you love your team, and i like the enthusiasm. however, you might want to be careful about saying you "got dayton for sure." :shock:

22-4A is one of the toughest district in the area' date=' if not the state. [/quote']

Neither of these districts rate on the toughness scale for the state. 22 4A is a competetive district ,but doesn't compete when playing out of this area.

Thats funny right there, i'm glad you said that, lumberton is headed in the right direction, BUT YOU AINT THERE YET SON, DAYTON'S D IS GONNA SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE

You enjoy beating cleveland and being 4-0 and on top of district 22-4A,,, for the moment,,, cause its all going to start to crumble 09-30-06

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder