Long Lines Form In PA For Shaq Visit

KFDM COOP

Guest DickVitale

It is great that these guys give their time to charity.

One thing does shock me about all this. Why hasn't DV been on here bragging about knowing about this and talking about how he was down there rubbing elbows with Shaq and the gang? ;) ;D

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.... ::) ::)..Some wish for connects, and some HAVE them...Its no big deal to me really, had them my entire life...Guy Lewis and Calvin Murphy were visitors at the hospital, when I was BORN!!! Some of us are just born into it! (Now that I am done making you guys even MORE mad.....)

Yeah, I knew about Shaq's appearance to your area, he lives in HOUSTON in the off season anyway.  I had some things to do here in Houston and could not make it...Once again, no big deal....I will see all of the guys at Perks get together before they go back to camp at the end of the month....I will be sure to let you guys know all about it... ;) ;)..( I just LOVE it!...I can see your faces turning red as you read! priceless!) Nobody indeed, Lazeek? OK I will be that, but we all know thats not in the cards for me..  ;) 8)....Hated and envied, but a nobody? No way, dude! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33