*Here You Go...The Complete Game PN-G/Crosby To Watch*

KFDM COOP

I would rather be water boarded than to watch this again.I went to the res. to check out the new statium which is first class by the way.The game was just not very good IMO.Crosby was terrible so it was hard to see how good PNG really was.With that being said I liked the offense coach Faircloth has brought in and they may get in the playoffs with it. Would like to see how they do against a team that runs the ball pretty well. There linebackers and defensive line looked a little undersized to me.

I would rather be water boarded than to watch this again.I went to the res. to check out the new statium which is first class by the way.The game was just not very good IMO.Crosby was terrible so it was hard to see how good PNG really was.With that being said I liked the offense coach Faircloth has brought in and they may get in the playoffs with it. Would like to see how they do against a team that runs the ball pretty well. There linebackers and defensive line looked a little undersized to me.

i went also, can't blame png for this. i doubt the png's coaching staff reviewed the film either.

png fans, what happen to tip ?

i went also, can't blame png for this. i doubt the png's coaching staff reviewed the film either.

Dont blame them at all. You have to play who lines up across from you.

I just watched most of the video and it was a good game.  PN-G's offense looks much improved this year on the ground and in the air. I think you guys probably have one of the biggest O-lines in several years IMO. QB Doty has a very strong arm and several of those incomplete passes should have been caught.  The defense did a good job on pursuing Merka and keeping him in check and forced him to hurry several of his passes.

The most glaring area for improvement during practice this week will need to be special teams. The two fumbles during punt returns, (one of them led to Crosby's only points of the game) could be game changers deeper into the season.

But my overall assessment is PN-G looks to have the right pieces in place at the key positions. This week's game with TC should be a good test.

All I know for certain is that it's his health. The rumor is that it's inoperable lung cancer, but again, that's just a rumor.

All I know for certain is that it's his health. The rumor is that it's inoperable lung cancer, but again, that's just a rumor.

was that a recording at half, when i heard his voice?

was that a recording at half, when i heard his voice?

No. He's made it back to announce for the band, twirlers, and Indianettes for both of the games so far.

Not as big as those at Kelly or St. Thomas.

Not as big as those at Kelly or St. Thomas.

Kelly was bigger than PNG do not know about St Thomas I was at the Reservation watching You. Kelly has a linebacker #45 that I believe would start on any team in the area he was everwhere when we played them.I believe his name is Quinn?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder