PN-G vs Texas City Predictions

TC had to come from behind to beat Alvin last night 28 - 24 on a TD pass with 16 seconds left.  0-2 Alvin has never been known as a 5A powerhouse and this TC team is nothing like the TC teams of the past.  With that said, they still can not be taken lightly.  

This will be a good test for PN-G, but it is definitely a test the Inidians can pass if they limit their mistakes and seal the ends.

I believe the Indians will take this one.  Faircloth will keep mixing things up on the offense, but I definitely think the defense is gonna have to step up this week.  I've heard Tx City is a running team and has a lot of athletes.  Glad we're playing at The Reservation! 

It appears that TC has a really good ground game.  Last night against Alvin, their tailback had 34 rushes for 271 yds.  By the looks of the stats, this game had nothing but offense for both teams though.  I'm certain that the Indians will be able to move the ball all night on TC.  The key will be making several key stops on D.

Another good test for the Indians. T.C. is 2 - 0 and will be excited about their win in the last minute. I think the Indians will be able to adjust to a predominantly run defense without any problems.If the Indians get a lead early it may force T.C. to throw the ball more, and it sounds like they are not comfortable with that kind of offense.

I feel the Indians will prevail and take the "W" over Tx City.  Faircloth is mixing up the plays and Doty/DeRon are connecting. Saw some real good timing patterns last week, a lot of excitement.  Our defense will have to step up more against Tx City than they did Crosby, but I'm sure Faircloth will have them "primed" and running come Friday night!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder