*PN-G vs. Crosby Updates/PN-G WINS!

KFDM COOP

Good job with the photo's NDNband69--but pirate68 is not going to agree with you. It is because you are an INDIAN and proud of it!

I would agree with him if it was truly packed. I sat on the Crosby side and it was not full(png side).They may have packed in there after I left midway through the 3rd quarter.I know attendance is important over at PNG.May have been because of the Holiday weekend.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point 1st Infantry Division--though the stands may not have been "packed", we get the point that the photographer was trying to get across. I would think that attendance for all local schools games would be important to them. Isn't that a good way to gauge the excitement and enthusiasm of your fans for your team?

This is the crowd.  The underside of the stadium was full of people in the concession lines.

DSCF7453.jpg

The far right hand side is general admission and where the majority of middle school aged kids sit. They are constantly moving up and down and under the stands and back. If you sat every person at the game down at once with no bathrooms or concessions open it would be full.

This is the crowd.  The underside of the stadium was full of people in the concession lines.

DSCF7453.jpg

If you say so ;)

And how many did you say were at Vidor's game........    yeah, exactly.  ;)

what vidor game? All the games on average. Not just yall homecoming game

Vidor draws a very nice crowd for all there games. The people that are suppose to be in the empty seats are at the concessions or bathroom or wandering around under the stands.I geuss every school has those kind of fans.Look dont get your feelings hurt because he said it was a packed house and I called him on it.

Vidor draws a very nice crowd for all there games. The people that are suppose to be in the empty seats are at the concessions or bathroom or wandering around under the stands.I geuss every school has those kind of fans.Look dont get your feelings hurt because he said it was a packed house and I called him on it.

Hey...  it's all good. Any time you want to put up a vidor home crowd count against a PN-G home crowd count ... let us know.

I think many teams would be happy with a turnout like the one in the picture, you know...the one you call "not a packed house".

Just sayin.

Hey...  it's all good. Any time you want to put up a vidor home crowd count against a PN-G home crowd count ... let us know.

I think many teams would be happy with a turnout like the one in the picture, you know...the one you call "not a packed house".

Just sayin.

Fine with me as long as you stand out there and do the counting. Line up a couple buddys though it will take more fingers and toes than you have. ;D

Home side seats 8000 and all but about 200 seats (where the MS kids run around) were full meaning we had 7800 fans at the game Friday night and no one at the concessions and some yeahoo wants to call us out on it. Go figure.

Funny how a so called Vidor Pirate fan was at the PNG game on Firday instead of the Vidor game???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder