*PN-G vs. Crosby Updates/PN-G WINS!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosby could never get momentum going. Everytime they had a big play, or big turnover, it was called back by a costly penelty.

Png did a good job of marching the the ball down the field almost every posesion and scoring and putting them away.

Congrats

Guest gladiator2

Alot of backups were in after we scored to start the 2nd half. I imagine every player that suited up played tonite. Offense and defense looked really good. Merka seemed confused all night. PNG disquised their coverages and blitzed from everywhere. They really looked organized tonite. I expect them to keep getting better and better. Alot of different looks on offense and defense tonite. Last week must have been a lot of nerves with most of the team making their first varsity starts. Good job Indian's! Keep working hard!

I'm glad PNG didn't run up the score.  Kinda felt sorry for Merka.  He's the only weapon Crosby has.  He came out in the second half, really worn down.  The kid has heart.  PNG.....had too many holding calls,but other than that, it felt good watching how Faircloth mixed up the plays.  Some beautiful passes from Doty to DeRon, and Ross did a great job !

Alot of backups were in after we scored to start the 2nd half. I imagine every player that suited up played tonite. Offense and defense looked really good. Merka seemed confused all night. PNG disquised their coverages and blitzed from everywhere. They really looked organized tonite. I expect them to keep getting better and better. Alot of different looks on offense and defense tonite. Last week must have been a lot of nerves with most of the team making their first varsity starts. Good job Indian's! Keep working hard!

Agree...PNG will only get better!

Guest knoddyknod

I was very impressed with PN-G's stadium. I wasn't impressed with Crosby though... little to be desired out of that team. It seemed like it was a little bit of a mismatch. Perhaps it would have been a better game for the Coogs if they would've played a team like Sabine Pass or something. The only team they might be able to win against in 20-4A would probably be Ozen. I know Faircloth didn't have anything to do with who the Indians play in non-district, but maybe next year after realignment, he can pick up some higher caliber teams. A win builds confidence, but I don't think it prepares you for district, as opposed to playing teams that are ranked.  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami