*Deweyville vs. Evadale Updates/REBELS ROLL!

KFDM COOP

aite boys. call them like i see them.rebs got hart.pirates aint.enuff said boys.

you ever heard of winning with class? this is the 1st time evadale has beaten deweyville since 1999, and this is by far the weakest team the pirates have fielded in that time.  a few of you rebel fans are starting to sound like some of your fellow posters from another team in your district that brags and belittles your opponents. win with class and continue your current success on and off the field. good luck.

aite boys. call them like i see them.rebs got hart.pirates aint.enuff said boys.

you ever heard of winning with class? this is the 1st time evadale has beaten deweyville since 1999, and this is by far the weakest team the pirates have fielded in that time.  a few of you rebel fans are starting to sound like some of your fellow posters from another team in your district that brags and belittles your opponents. win with class and continue your current success on and off the field. good luck.

I couldnt have said it better myself.  :o

Amen Steeler... Good Post.

I've said before, don't judge a community by one or two goofy posters.  It's hard not to judge our westernmost district foe by their posters but we hope all in that town are not that ignorant.  And in this case, we have two that will never win the best-of-class award either.  One is a little too opinionated and arrogant and the other, well the other is just a NUT!!!   So, cut the rest of us some slack and know that we don't claim em.  They're like an itch that won't go away.    ;D >:(

We know we don't get you often and are humble in our victories.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami