wo-s are silsbee

Guest ST4life

It does not matter cause when WOS and Silsbee have played each other in these recent years it has always been a good game regardless if one team was 10 times better than the other...........

WOS vs. Silsbee is a diffrent game all the way around..........

It does not matter cause when WOS and Silsbee have played each other in these recent years it has always been a good game regardless if one team was 10 times better than the other...........

My personal observation is that Silsbee was not tested by Davis. Davis had a once in 10 year run of talent the last couple of years and will not be very good for a while. That said, you can only play the people on your schedule, so that is not a knock toward Silsbee. They did what they were supposed to do to a subpar team and beat them badly.

I also agree with the above post. In recent years, the Silsbee/WOS game really doesn't matter who you played or how you looked. It's become a rivalry and you can throw out the records. I saw Silsbee play Kelly last year. I would have sworn we would beat them by 50. You just never know with rivalry games and teenagers.

My personal observation is that Silsbee was not tested by Davis. Davis had a once in 10 year run of talent the last couple of years and will not be very good for a while. That said, you can only play the people on your schedule, so that is not a knock toward Silsbee. They did what they were supposed to do to a subpar team and beat them badly.

I also agree with the above post. In recent years, the Silsbee/WOS game really doesn't matter who you played or how you looked. It's become a rivalry and you can throw out the records. I saw Silsbee play Kelly last year. I would have sworn we would beat them by 50. You just never know with rivalry games and teenagers.

I agree with you Gas on all points.

Silsbee wasn't tested by evidence of a 43-0 lead at halftime. I am not so sure that the Tigers will be tested this week either. But, like you said, it does not matter, both teams will bring their A games come Oct. 9.

Diboll will not be a test either, but Lumberton will be.

Agreed. Silsbee has Lumberton, Newton and Jasper before they open district with WOS. That will be a very tough 4 weeks of play for the Tigers. Silsbee's bye week is in between the Newton and Jasper games.

Those Lumberjacks better not be taken lightly.

Agreed. Silsbee has Lumberton, Newton and Jasper before they open district with WOS. That will be a very tough 4 weeks of play for the Tigers. Silsbee's bye week is in between the Newton and Jasper games.

We fans maybe taking them lightly, but trust me, the Silsbee coaches and players will not be. Silsbee wants to avenge a loss that should have been a win over Diboll last year.

They have a couple of atheletic players on offense.

We fans maybe taking them lightly, but trust me, the Silsbee coaches and players will not be. Silsbee wants to avenge a loss that should have been a win over Diboll last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder