WEEK 2 STJFL Scores

Jr. Nederland Black - 6

Jr. Kountze - 23

Nederland Black didn't play well today. Defensive coach is terrible!!! All you have to do is run outside on us and you can score. Could not contain the run... Only gave up 3 first downs that weren't scores. Back to the drawing board I guess. Good thing we have 2 weeks off to work on things!

"Seniors"

Ned. Black   43   @     BMT   0

Lum White          @    Orangefield

PNG Purple          @    Bridge City

Lum Blue            @    LCM  

PNG White          @    Vidor

Ned White          @    Kountze

Any know any of these other senior scores

dang!didnt think vidor jr. black would get shut out?way to bounce back png white!

ned.gold jr.-13  bmt. blue-6

No excuses here..They out played us.Very physical. Our QB was out prior to game with broken arm..Our back up QB came in and broke his hand.

and Believe it or not,our back up to the back up, came in and broke his arm.

Out of the original starting 3 running backs we have one left. tough blow to us,but we will have to suck it up and get it done..

Congrats to PNG white

dang!didnt think vidor jr. black would get shut out?way to bounce back png white!

ned.gold jr.-13  bmt. blue-6

No excuses here..They out played us.Very physical. Our QB was out prior to game with broken arm..Our back up QB came in and broke his hand.

Out of the original starting 3 running backs we have one left. tough blow to us,but we will have to suck it up and get it done..

Congrats to PNG white

dude i think newinjun put out a contract on you backfield. :-\ i dont put it past him either cause he sneaky and i mean sneeeeeeeeeky

oh and we didnt look so hot today neither >:( gota lota work to do befor next game

junior

png purple 25 - vidor white 23

png made a goal line stance from 1st and goal from the 2 with 1:10 left in the game. vidor kids played tough. theyre coaches,players and fans were class acts. i wish everyone had a facility like vidor..love to go play there.

this was a good game...

junior

png purple 25 - vidor white 23

png made a goal line stance from 1st and goal from the 2 with 1:10 left in the game. vidor kids played tough. theyre coaches,players and fans were class acts. i wish everyone had a facility like vidor..love to go play there.

this was a good game...

It would have been a much better game had we scored on the last drive... ;)

Thanks for the props Cherokee.  It was a hard battle.  Despite the difficult weather, and the very close back and forth battle, I thought both sides carried themselves well both while we were up and down. 

And just in case anyone noticed me slipping out with 15 seconds left, I was already 30 minutes late to an important engagement.  I tried to do it quietly and I am sad that I did not get to congratulate the Indian players and coaches and talk to our boys after the game. 

Congrats to PNG Purple!!!!!!!

ned.gold jr.-13  bmt. blue-6

Congrats to PNG white

i was wondering what happened to him, seen him go down with about 3 of our players on top of him, and come up hurting,youre right it was physical our kids had something to prove this week.It was a good game, i like yalls field cuz there is some shade and it wasnt as hot as it was last weekend, what did yall do to #4 since he got thrown out of the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder