Dayton Vs. Bay City

AHHHHH...the slight hint of fall in the air, the sound of the band, the drums, the smells of turkey legs, I can almost taste it now!!! Yes definitely let the STAMPEDE begin!!

How many of you guys are heading to Bay City? I sure wish we were opening at home with a 20-4A team. That would be fun. Gotta work on that schedule.

pollak mtn dew?? (beer) I wish that I could also make the trip but gotta head out to Burnet for a bullriding.

I heard someone say earlier about all the missed field goals last year while kicking old school style. I bet you remember the one that was made in Georgetown! That Tivy game was the single best football game I have ever seen.

I remember listening on the liberty county flagship station 99.9.  I also remember all the guys on my shift looking at me like I was crazy when I started yelling at from my console when that kick went through.  By the way, I saw a post on the college football forum saying that Cody is #2 on the depth chart for the huskers. 

Man, this board definitely helps out on the graveyard shift.

This thread is a little lopsided with no one from bay city chiming in.  Next week should be pretty interesting when friendswood fan starts blathering.  I was curious how the new wide receiver from crosby has looked in the scrimmages. Any word on how he will be utilized? Can I look forward to more bubble screens going for 60 yards?

This thread is a little lopsided with no one from bay city chiming in.  Next week should be pretty interesting when friendswood fan starts blathering.  I was curious how the new wide receiver from crosby has looked in the scrimmages. Any word on how he will be utilized? Can I look forward to more bubble screens going for 60 yards?

first play of the scrimmage against Lumberton he broke an end around 70 yards for a touchdown.

He certainly has game.

Glad he will be providing me with some AWEsome BRONCO highlights.

I'm getting excited.  I think this is going to be a good game for the broncos.  The kids probably feel like they have something to prove this year.  I also think delasbour (how do you spell that name) is going to mature alot at running back. If he can get all the fundamentals down he is going to be special to watch for the next few years. 

GO BRONCHOS

I'm getting excited.  I think this is going to be a good game for the broncos.  The kids probably feel like they have something to prove this year.  I also think delasbour (how do you spell that name) is going to mature alot at running back. If he can get all the fundamentals down he is going to be special to watch for the next few years. 

GO BRONCHOS

you got it!

Broncos by 17.

Broncs DEF Stats:  5 sacks, 2 INTs, 2 FF

Offense will find their groove in the post Cody/AJ era but will chew more clock due to running game.  Defense will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Offensive Line will hold and give Ploch time to deliver or create holes you can drive a truck through.  BEASTS I tell ya!

Good news weather wise so far dopplar radar clear for hundred miles anywhere near Bay City.Red/yellow cells near livingston/coldsprings w/scattered storms near rye/moss hill/saratoga currently.

Shows you how smart the Dayton staff is.... Two years they figured it would rain on this day and scheduled Bay City away for tonight. Good job scouting the weather coaches. :D

Good news weather wise so far dopplar radar clear for hundred miles anywhere near Bay City.Red/yellow cells near livingston/coldsprings w/scattered storms near rye/moss hill/saratoga currently.

Shows you how smart the Dayton staff is.... Two years they figured it would rain on this day and scheduled Bay City away for tonight. Good job scouting the weather coaches. :D

That was Coach Wood he has a weather machine in his backyard!!!

Good Luck to the Dayton Broncos tonight and to Coach Stewart and staff good luck in the 14th year of the greatest experiment in football that Dayton, Liberty County or SETX has ever seen!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder