Georgia st vs Lamar

UNLV

Guest coachacola

Three things I noticed about Georgia State's roster:

(1) They already have a full roster.  Don't they begin play in 2010 like LU?

(2) Rivals gave all their 2009 recruits 2 stars, one was a 3 star.  That's a lot more than Lamar, but does that really matter?

(3) Their roster is loaded with a lot of freshmen.  Looks like Woodard is bringing in more JUCO players than Ga. State.

Lamar still has another recruiting class to go, so next spring will be a better time to compare rosters.

(2) Rivals gave all their 2009 recruits 2 stars, one was a 3 star.  That's a lot more than Lamar, but does that really matter?

(3) Their roster is loaded with a lot of freshmen.  Looks like Woodard is bringing in more JUCO players than Ga. State.

Lamar still has another recruiting class to go, so next spring will be a better time to compare rosters.

im on the fence about bringing in a load if JUCO players, ive been told thats the 'wrong way' to start but no one can really say why?

im on the fence about bringing in a load if JUCO players, ive been told thats the 'wrong way' to start but no one can really say why?

I agree...I would rather take our lumps the first couples of years with freshmen and other younger players....

Juco with football isn't the same with juco for baseball. Most of the time, you're better off going D2 in football. Now with college baseball most coaches go look at juco player first because they've learned more and have more savvy, etc. But football isn't the same. You're better off getting freshman and molding them into the players you want.

Juco with football isn't the same with juco for baseball. Most of the time, you're better off going D2 in football. Now with college baseball most coaches go look at juco player first because they've learned more and have more savvy, etc. But football isn't the same. You're better off getting freshman and molding them into the players you want.

is lamar going to juco route? utsa apparently refuses to and wants to recruit all its kids from san antonio, which can work against them

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami