Week 1 Rankings

It would be much easier if people from their schools would post scores.... ::)

4A-5A

1) LC-M (They beat HF, won the Barbers Hill Tourny, and beat WO-S)

2) Barbers Hill

3) PN-G

4) Ozen

5) Dayton

3A - Under

1) Silsbee (Beat Vidor, Won the Vidor Tourny)

2) HF

3) BC

4) Tarkington

5) Orangefield

Last weeks rankings.

4A-5A

1) Barbers Hill

2) LCM

3) PNG

4) Ozen

5) Nederland

6) Dayton

3A and Under

1) HF

2) BC

3) OF

4) Silsbee

5) Tarkington

6) Splendora

You might call 1A and 2A the Rodney Dangerfields of Volleyball. They just dont get any respect from the Beaumont Area

ask any of the 3A who plays Kountze,E.Chambers,Warren,Evadale,Buna,Woodville,Deweyville if they can play?

Just not a lot of publicity.

Beaumont Enterprise has never been interested in 1A or 2A. They just arent AREA TEAMS until they get in the playoffs then they become an area team................. :D :D :D

Need fish wrapped. Enterprise sports is still the best :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

check out the Evadale Tournament this year. 8/20-2/22.

Some of this years teams.....W.O.S., East Chambers, Buna, Evadale, Woodville, Warren, Deweyville.

This will be a very good tournament

For the most part 1A/2A teams don't beat any of the top 3A teams. 3A teams wouldn't be ranked with the 4A teams...maybe one or two. I know Buna beat OF the other night and imo OF should have been off the list but they did well in the tournament Saturday. I haven't seen Warren play but I have heard they are good. I watched Buna play...they did win but I don't they are good enough to be in the top 10 with 3A teams. Kountze...they are always good but I haven't seen them without Kayla Johnson. Are they going to be good this year? If they want respect (and some teams should get it) then the schools need to play Silsbee, BC, HF and win.

Guest bleed orange

Do a 2A-1A ranking.

This is not the state rankings. It is just one person on setxsports with little information to go on. You guys are getting all worked up over nothing. Who care's if you are ranked or not on setxsports. It is just a local website. If you guys think you get no respect then use it as fuel for the fire. It is what you do at the end of the season not 2 weeks into it. By the way I will go out on a limb here and say there is not a team in 2A or 1A in this area that can beat Silsbee, HF or BC.

4A-5A

2) Barbers Hill

3) PN-G

4) Ozen

5) Dayton

3A - Under

2) HF

3) BC

4) Tarkington

5) Orangefield

Last weeks rankings.

4A-5A

1) Barbers Hill

2) LCM

3) PNG

4) Ozen

5) Nederland

6) Dayton

3A and Under

1) HF

2) BC

3) OF

4) Silsbee

5) Tarkington

6) Splendora

Ohhhhh, you guys starting to see things my way now, huh? ;) ;D

Guest bleed orange

4A-5A

2) Barbers Hill

3) PN-G

4) Ozen

5) Dayton

3A - Under

2) HF

3) BC

4) Tarkington

5) Orangefield

Last weeks rankings.

4A-5A

1) Barbers Hill

2) LCM

3) PNG

4) Ozen

5) Nederland

6) Dayton

3A and Under

1) HF

2) BC

3) OF

4) Silsbee

5) Tarkington

6) Splendora

Ohhhhh, you guys starting to see things my way now, huh? ;) ;D

Not Hardly!!!!!!!! ::)

Guest BUMPSETSPIKEIT555

Do a 2A-1A ranking.

This is not the state rankings. It is just one person on setxsports with little information to go on. You guys are getting all worked up over nothing. Who care's if you are ranked or not on setxsports. It is just a local website. If you guys think you get no respect then use it as fuel for the fire. It is what you do at the end of the season not 2 weeks into it. By the way I will go out on a limb here and say there is not a team in 2A or 1A in this area that can beat Silsbee, HF or BC.

Just so you're aware, Warren beat Silsbee twice during summer league. It may have been the very beginning of play for both teams, but I do think we deserve some credit...you know, since we are JUST 2A. =)

Guest bleed orange

Do a 2A-1A ranking.

Just so you're aware, Warren beat Silsbee twice during summer league. It may have been the very beginning of play for both teams, but I do think we deserve some credit...you know, since we are JUST 2A. =)

SUMMER LEAGUE!!!!SUMMER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Not everyone plays during summer league. I've heard that Warren has a middle that is 5'10" and can touch rim...is that true?

They have two girls and both look taller than 5'10"...maybe they just play bigger than 5'10"....They have a great all around team...tall hitters and everyone else is scrappy as they can be.  Go Warren!

Guest BUMPSETSPIKEIT555

Not everyone plays during summer league. I've heard that Warren has a middle that is 5'10" and can touch rim...is that true?

I am that middle, and I'm 2 inches away from touching the rim, so it's almost true.

Guest BUMPSETSPIKEIT555

Saw BC beat Vidor  3-1 will be hard to beat by Silsbee & HF.

The fact that they lost one to Vidor might mean they are going to have a tough time beating Silsbee and HF.

Warren is one of the top teams in the area for 3A and down.

Thanks!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiiiiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiiiiaa