PNG kicks off practice today !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the Freshmen today. They looked very sharp out on the field, then went over and watched some of the JV and Varsity practice.  WOW !!! SKILLS, SKILLS, SKILLS, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE !!!!! is what its been all about !!!  I really like that Faircloth is really putting alot of time into teaching the proper techniques at every position !  I look forward to all 3 scrimmages tomorrow morning at the REZ !

Watched the Freshmen today. They looked very sharp out on the field, then went over and watched some of the JV and Varsity practice.  WOW !!! SKILLS, SKILLS, SKILLS, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE !!!!! is what its been all about !!!   I really like that Faircloth is really putting alot of time into teaching the proper techniques at every position !  I look forward to all 3 scrimmages tomorrow morning at the REZ !

What's the schedule for in the morning? Are they playing Memorial or is it an intra-squad scrimmage? What time does Varsity start? I wanna see the Indians and see what all the fuss is about!

Watched the Freshmen today. They looked very sharp out on the field, then went over and watched some of the JV and Varsity practice.  WOW !!! SKILLS, SKILLS, SKILLS, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE, TECHNIQUE !!!!! is what its been all about !!!   I really like that Faircloth is really putting alot of time into teaching the proper techniques at every position !  I look forward to all 3 scrimmages tomorrow morning at the REZ !

What's the schedule for in the morning? Are they playing Memorial or is it an intra-squad scrimmage? What time does Varsity start? I wanna see the Indians and see what all the fuss is about!

bought gas in PN this morning, something is going on. Corso and Herbstreit were filling up next to me.

bought gas in PN this morning, something is going on. Corso and Herbstreit were filling up next to me.

"Not so fast my friend!" ;D

Getting awful close to that August 28th kickoff with BH. Can't wait to head ya'lls way and kick it off. Ought to be good one!

Its nice to play class program, no trash talk between schools, just respect...Hope ya'll go 9-1.....

I agree, looking forward to it also. Should definitely be a good game between two quality and similar school districts.

Guest scottpellegrin93

what is that suppose to mean i don't get it

what is that suppose to mean i don't get it

REALLY....You didn't put smiley faces so you must be serious....Please tell me you know who Corso and Herbstreit are.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83