BC Regional Waco updates here

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a GREAT bunch of kids, do they ever give up???? Man Ronnie and the coaches must be on cloud 9, One more game and it is in prime time on ESPN2.

This will be one heck of a story for ESPN, the town ravaged by flood waters rallies around a bunch of 12 yr old baseball players......

Very proud of the boys from Bridge City.......

What a GREAT bunch of kids, do they ever give up???? Man Ronnie and the coaches must be on cloud 9, One more game and it is in prime time on ESPN2.

This will be one heck of a story for ESPN, the town ravaged by flood waters rallies around a bunch of 12 yr old baseball players......

Very proud of the boys from Bridge City.......

Whatcha mean one more game and it's prime time on ESPN2?..the next game is ESPN2!! Congrats 2 U BC!! You just stepped out onto the national stage! It's ashame the outside media does not carry Babe Ruth World Series. If they did we might have 2 local teams on the national stage. Guess Babe Ruth is much too small compared to Little League. Anyhow, 1 more win for BC 12's and Nederland 15's and it is World Series time!

Thursday night at 7 on ESPN 2

Thursday night I'll be watching ESPN 2 with the TV on mute, listening to Stelly call the game on the radio.  Can't think of a better way to catch a game.

Special thanks to Gary Stelly and KOGT.  The work he does covering youth sports is truly amazing.

Thursday night I'll be watching ESPN 2 with the TV on mute, listening to Stelly call the game on the radio.  Can't think of a better way to catch a game.

Special thanks to Gary Stelly and KOGT.  The work he does covering youth sports is truly amazing.

That is the only way to keep up with it!

I agree it doesn't get any better than that, but I heard that ESPN will not allow Stelly to broadcast the championship game.  ESPN has exclusive rights.  It might have changed, but that is the last I heard on it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298