BC Regional Waco updates here

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. I was glad to see them come back.

Buddy of mine from first colony was telling me BC has three guys over 70 MPH? He said roddy, maybe watts and someone else? He said shugart was mid 60's but had a nasty curve? That is stacked pitching staff..if that is true than these guys have what it takes for sure.

Does anyone know are some of these kids kids that got another year because of the BD change LL had a few years ago moving to may 1? Must be some mature kids to be bringing it into the 70's like that....I cant wait to see them on TV.

Kids swung the bat well today. We were a little nervous the top of of the 1st. Jonah settled in and was lights out the rest of the way. Pitching is what we hang our hat on. 4 kids can run it up over 70. Watts, Roddy, Rutledge, and Shugart. 1st three usually 68-72. The last one usually around 73-74 and has touched 78 a few times. Long way still to go but I like our start. Thanks for all the well wishes and we will continue trying to make Golden Triangle area proud.

Kids swung the bat well today. We were a little nervous the top of of the 1st. Jonah settled in and was lights out the rest of the way. Pitching is what we hang our hat on. 4 kids can run it up over 70. Watts, Roddy, Rutledge, and Shugart. 1st three usually 68-72. The last one usually around 73-74 and has touched 78 a few times. Long way still to go but I like our start. Thanks for all the well wishes and we will continue trying to make Golden Triangle area proud.

Keep up the good work. We are already proud of your accomplishments.

Guest gladiator2

I'm sure the Lake Charles coaches have 2 or 3 guns out there in Waco. They bring a team of people scouting every team and putting a radar on every pitch. Anyone there curious or doubt how hard someone throws, all they have to do is ask someone. I'm there are a couple of kid's hitting at least 75. Shugart, I'm sure you have seen every team by now, would you say that ya'll are one of the better teams over there. It looks like the bats are on fire. Tell that boy of yours to slow down and save some of those bombs for bracket play. Did they have a few surprises for the boys when they got there? Keep up the awesome playing and coaching, would love to see ya'll on ESPN. Good luck and stay focused.

Congrats to RS, GTB  and the BC Little league! Hey Lumberton LL is proud of the success one of our local teams is having. This just shows what playing alot of travel ball can do for a league if the kids will come back and make a run at the 12 yr old WS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder