Hot Off The Press!!!!! LC-M will win district.

He all but destroyed a good program at LCM. The Bears have a lot of good athletes, but you couldn't tell since Moody was in charge. Good luck to Coach Crouch and the Bears. I have no doubt they will be a much improved team, but a district championship is WAY far fetched.

I don't see that being out of the question, but there is ALOT of damage controll to do over there. I played for coach Crouch and know he is a great one. It wouldnt surprise me if they compete for a playoff spot, but district champs is going to have to be an instant revamp of the whole program. Ive heard for years that they have the "Why isnt little Johnnie playing" mentality over there instead of putting the best eleven on the field. If he can overcome that huge obstacle, then maybe they do have a chance. They have the athletes, just havent had the coaching or dedication.

Guest shake and bake

They will not win district BUT they should COMPETE better than in past years. They have already outworked some groups from the past. Good luck to the Bears and Coach C. He will be an asset for ALL the LCM programs not just FB.

there is one reason LCM will never win district....they LACK TALENT plain and simple all the kids at lcm are players that couldnt play at wos

if that were the case, shouldnt Ozen be champs every year?

everyone thinks ozen have all the talent if thats the case then they would have a solid qb every year right?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder