Lutheran High North High School - Houston

DV, you pull this out of the bag, you're going to have more haters lining up at your doorsteps. All the way from S.E.Texas  :D

Super 16 Extravaganza "Fall High School Championships" will take place Sat Oct 3rd @ DeKaney HS. ESPNu will be covering this event! Here's this year's lineup. Bellaire, Bush, Christian Life, Clear Springs, DeKaney, Dickinson, Elsik, HCYA, Jones, Kingwood, LaPorte, Lutheran North, Northshore, Saint Thomas, Second Baptist, Seven Lakes, Westbury Christian, Yates

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, I know it. I am totally prepared for it. We are now playing in our own fall league here at our place on Wednesday nights, trying to just find some chemistry.  That "super 16" event just feeds the hype machine!  ;)

Guest stevenash

Thanks. I am looking forward to the season, and coming back to play games and tourneys in good ole SE Texas!  ;)

No doubt you will have a lot of success as you will be playing against teams from a weak region.

Yeah, I know it. I am totally prepared for it. We are now playing in our own fall league here at our place on Wednesday nights, trying to just find some chemistry.  That "super 16" event just feeds the hype machine!  ;)

I heard Pistokache (9th grader enrolled ).Big move for him if he did move to Houston.

Guest DickVitale

Thanks. I am looking forward to the season, and coming back to play games and tourneys in good ole SE Texas!  ;)

No doubt you will have a lot of success as you will be playing against teams from a weak region.

Yeah, that region 3-3A is pretty weak and all, but I will not be playing down when I come there, I will be playing 4A and 5A competition in those tournaments....You know...The big boys... ;)...I need to prepare for my own tough region.... 8)

Guest DickVitale

You won't be playing down because you are afraid of losing to great 3A teams like HJ and Silsbee!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

You know that you can lose to a 4A and 5A school and say that they were just a bigger school than us!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Not likely....Good try, though, but not likely...Silsbee is in the YMBL, so maybe we can face them. It would be fun.  ;)....HJ USED to participate, but.....why not this year? (thats a serious question, by the way for anyone who knows)

You won't be playing down because you are afraid of losing to great 3A teams like HJ and Silsbee!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

You know that you can lose to a 4A and 5A school and say that they were just a bigger school than us!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Not likely....Good try, though, but not likely...Silsbee is in the YMBL, so maybe we can face them. It would be fun.  ;)....HJ USED to participate, but.....why not this year? (thats a serious question, by the way for anyone who knows)

Simply because HJ's tourney is the same weekend as the YMBL.

Guest DickVitale

One of two commitments that I kept from the previous regime.....I realize that they are not the BEST opponent, but no one should be overlooked..... ::) ::)...even HJ and Silsbee.... 8)

Yeah I hear you................I think that HJ is trying to get High Island and Spurger on the schedule this season as well!!!!!! ::) ::)

Last time I checked with ample time given you can back out of a game..................WOS did it!!!!  DV you have been there since May......you could have dropped a game and added Willowridge or Wheatley to the schedule!!! :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Yeah I hear you................I think that HJ is trying to get High Island and Spurger on the schedule this season as well!!!!!! ::) ::)

Last time I checked with ample time given you can back out of a game..................WOS did it!!!!  DV you have been there since May......you could have dropped a game and added Willowridge or Wheatley to the schedule!!! :D :D

You know whats funny? I called BOTH of those schools for games, and Wheatley's coach said he was on the "hot seat" (in which he ended up being reassigned to Worthing HS anyway) and Willowridge said that their AD would not allow them to play private schools unless in a tournament.  Believe me I TRIED TO GET EM!  ;)