Practice hows it looking so far?

WOS Jr white coming around slow. Doesn't look like we will be very good.  ;D

I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that the white team will be ready. The twins step up to Stallions this year hopefully..but dying to come out and see all of you. We miss the program. Good luck.

Guest Texasmac

From what I hear there are two lumberton teams pee wee that will be a force to be recond with this year anyone have any idea, i think i was told white and blue???

[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=57446.msg618711# :'(

What speed demon u talking about? If i think the one you"re talking about he has left the league buddy. :'( :'( :-* :-X

Yeah right! KJ i think thats right, i hope we get to play each other this season again

[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=57446.msg618711# :'(

What speed demon u talking about? If i think the one you"re talking about he has left the league buddy. :'( :'( :-* :-X

Yeah right! KJ i think that's right, i hope we get to play each other this season again

New Indian believe me when i tell u something buddy. :'( WOS White comes to your place in Week 1 and the kid you're talking about has left the league.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I went watch those kids practice and i didn't see him nor his dad at the practice so if ya'll are good like last year you'll win by 21 points  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;DIll belive hes gone when i dont see him, how did you get a schedule? we havent gotten one yet, we usually use yall as a  measuring stick to see where we are? yall still had a good team last year without KJ so it will still be a good game

I found out the details about KJ, he is playing Pop Warner Football now. And about the schedule my buddy is the coach.

;DIll belive hes gone when i dont see him, how did you get a schedule? we havent gotten one yet, we usually use yall as a  measuring stick to see where we are? yall still had a good team last year without KJ so it will still be a good game

I found out the details about KJ, he is playing Pop Warner Football now. And about the schedule my buddy is the coach.

Just caught in the wind the schedule has change WOS Jr.  White Vs PNG Jr. Purple. STJFL may have save New Indian a  L. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;DIll belive hes gone when i dont see him, how did you get a schedule? we havent gotten one yet, we usually use yall as a  measuring stick to see where we are? yall still had a good team last year without KJ so it will still be a good game

Just caught in the wind the schedule has change WOS Jr.  White Vs PNG Jr. Purple. STJFL may have save New Indian a  L. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

what? i just looked it up tonight and yall were in our Div 2, and it lookes to be a good one too with Ned black, Bmt gold, Vidor white, WOS white, and Lumberton red

the easiest Division lookes to be Div 3 with Kountze, LC, and orangefield

from what i understand PNG has all their first games at home! somebody mentioned our first game might be Lumberton white if thats right its payback time, and most of the same boys made this team so they remember

I would watch it Indian. Remember it was post about how much pain our boys were going to be in last year after our playoff game that got ya'll sent to the house to watch the remainder of the STJFL season. I hope you learned the feeling of true pain. Going undefeated and having nothing to show for it. Football is a game of intensity, so keep fueling the fire. That makes me agree with stangs92, i too believe you are a 10 play man!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder