Green, Dugat, Lacour...Updates?

Are these guys going to get any playing time this year?  Will Green redshirt or be the #2?  Will AJ be playing this year for the coogs? I heard Lacour would be running track at U of H, any chance he will walk on?  Just curious and my mind is wandering because I'm football starved.

Cody will redshirt, A.J. might play and Cameron will be running track at U of H, I dont think football is on his radar.

shure would be easier to keep up with dugat if he would have went to Texas.. Im sure he has hes reason for choosing U of H but I still think that if you have the choice of playing on the big stage with the Longhorns or playing on public access TV with the coogs, GO BIG or Go Home!! Just my opinion.

shure would be easier to keep up with dugat if he would have went to Texas.. Im sure he has hes reason for choosing U of H but I still think that if you have the choice of playing on the big stage with the Longhorns or playing on public access TV with the coogs, GO BIG or Go Home!! Just my opinion.

I would have liked to see AJ at Texas as well. With Glibert coming up they would be a nice combo. I hope Cameron does play football, I really haven't heard.

No UH isn't Texas, it has some class! Oh and by the way you will have seen chances to see the Coogs on TV this season, plus they are on  790 am every week!!

I thought it was a done deal but I justed checked with a very reliable source and they are officially undecided. I guess there is still a possibility that he will not be redshirted. I wouldn't think he would play much but considering he will go into this school year as a sophomore eligibility will not be a concern later on. They might use this year to get him a few snaps and some experience at the college level.

If AJ performs it wont matter, Scouts these days find talent at little small town D2 schools!!!  The Coogs are big time D! and have a bowl chance each year... AJ must be a kid that loves home and did not want to be too far away!  Personally I would have chosen Texas but it is hard er there to become a star than it is in Houston.. The competition is thick in Longhorn Country, I have seen great talent go there and get lost in the mix... Maybe he is smarter than you think!

If AJ performs it wont matter, Scouts these days find talent at little small town D2 schools!!!  The Coogs are big time D! and have a bowl chance each year... AJ must be a kid that loves home and did not want to be too far away!  Personally I would have chosen Texas but it is hard er there to become a star than it is in Houston.. The competition is thick in Longhorn Country, I have seen great talent go there and get lost in the mix... Maybe he is smarter than you think!

Great points.

Are there any other players from last years team who will be playing college ball.  I'd heard the same thing about Lacour (that he would be a walk on) and from what I've read Cody could be the #2 at Nebraska.  If i was in his position, which I'm obviously not, I would want to redshirt to learn the system before I started leading husker nation.  Also, what are the rules on redshirting? How does it work? 

Are there any other players from last years team who will be playing college ball.  I'd heard the same thing about Lacour (that he would be a walk on) and from what I've read Cody could be the #2 at Nebraska.  If i was in his position, which I'm obviously not, I would want to redshirt to learn the system before I started leading husker nation.  Also, what are the rules on redshirting? How does it work? 

Xavier Edwards and Terry Asan last I heard were going to Grand View up in Iowa, that's where Greg Charles went last year. Dylan Bethea was invited to walk on at Abilene Christian after a tryout in April or May, he will be redshirted. Wallace Grant will play somewhere, I think. Some others that I heard mentioned where Anthony St. Julian and Ray Samuels.

That's pretty awesome for Dayton to possibly have 9 players from 2008 team play another day in college somewhere.That's gotta be History.Is there a 3rd title run in the 2009 horizon?Just maybe Coach Stewart will tweak the talent pool and find the magic once again.

That's pretty awesome for Dayton to possibly have 9 players from 2008 team play another day in college somewhere.That's gotta be History.Is there a 3rd title run in the 2009 horizon?Just maybe Coach Stewart will tweak the talent pool and find the magic once again.

With what Dayton has coming back (escpecially defensively) you got to favor them for getting to the semifinals for a third straight year.  Once you get that far you never know how the ball bounces.  This just might be one of Stewart's best defensive teams.

With what Dayton has coming back (escpecially defensively) you got to favor them for getting to the semifinals for a third straight year.  Once you get that far you never know how the ball bounces.  This just might be one of Stewart's best defensive teams.

I promise we are going to try our best!

What about dugat? Any word on what the coogs depth chart looks like, i would think he could make an impact in C-USA.

I would too, but he is not on their posted 2009 roster.

I was able to find AJ listed on the 2009 roster. Doesn't show him having a number yet (not sure what that means) but he is on the roster

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder