BC vs. Kelly

KFDM COOP

Wow, Kelly Fan is calling his shot. That's pretty bold saying you are going to stop Johnny D. Who knows, it could be done. If they keep playing him both ways, then the turf is going to stop him, because he will be too tired to pick up his own feet. I do hope as one post said, that they start feeding C. Mills the ball. The kid runs super tough and it will take some of the load off Johnny D's back. BTW I believe Tarver calls the plays, not Bolton.

Admittedly Im not up on the HS Football scene in SETX being here in Lubbock and such, but the smack talk for this game is getting good! :twisted: My wife and I are planning on moving back into the area sometime soon, and I had just about ruled out moving to BC, but with all the excitement surrounding their games its definitely making me take a second look. :D

sorry if i offended anybody, but the main point of that post was to find out whether or not the game was being televised LIVE THAT NIGHT, and to shine light on Cody Mills, he is extremely talented and deserves to get the ball more often, i dont believe we have to have Johnny to win District, i believe he is a big factor, but BC can beat opponents without him, and we could possibly win district without him playing as often. Johnny is not the team, and will never be the team, we need to see the other side of this and look at the fact that the linemen dont get enough support, or does the defense, which needs to work on pass defense, but they are doing well for such a young squad.

sorry if i offended anybody' date=' but the main point of that post was to find out whether or not the game was being televised LIVE THAT NIGHT, and to shine light on Cody Mills, he is extremely talented and deserves to get the ball more often, i dont believe we have to have Johnny to win District, i believe he is a big factor, but BC can beat opponents without him, and we could possibly win district without him playing as often. Johnny is not the team, and will never be the team, we need to see the other side of this and look at the fact that the linemen dont get enough support, or does the defense, which needs to work on pass defense, but they are doing well for such a young squad.[/quote']

1. BC STEELE must have been riding on the bus last Monday with Willie Nelson if he believes this year's team does not need Dishon to win District. First, I doubt that win district WITH him. Second, they go nowhere WITHOUT him.

2. I agree that BC needs some more options. Mills has done well as a second option -- the question being whether he runs well because nobody focuses on him (every defense on BC's schedule will focus on BC's offense; i.e., Dishon). How many yards does he get if there is no Dishon?

3. BC needs to get better. They are fighting for the 3rd playoff spot, which is not a given with Jasper looming.

Friday night @ Kelly should be fun. I like BC but look for Fazio to do the same thing Lumberton did -- throw it early, and throw it often.

sorry if i offended anybody' date=' but the main point of that post was to find out whether or not the game was being televised LIVE THAT NIGHT, and to shine light on Cody Mills, he is extremely talented and deserves to get the ball more often, i dont believe we have to have Johnny to win District, i believe he is a big factor, but BC can beat opponents without him, and we could possibly win district without him playing as often. Johnny is not the team, and will never be the team, we need to see the other side of this and look at the fact that the linemen dont get enough support, or does the defense, which needs to work on pass defense, but they are doing well for such a young squad.[/quote']

I have been to both BC games this year, and let me tell you, if we do not have JD this year, you can forget winning but maybe 1-2 games the rest of the year, if that. I agree with you that Johnny is not the team, but he is a hoss, and we are a sprained ankle away from being really sub-par. Cody Mills needs about 15-20 touches a game I believe. That, along with 20-25 touches and no defensive reps for Dishon, should be a pretty good combo that will be tough to stop. All of this is moot of course, if our defense continues to be garbage. And yes, MIF04, BCSteele must be partaking of the hippie lettuce if he thinks BC can win district without Dishon.

ok . .lol . .maybe i over exaggerated . .we will need Dishon, but i think with the other talent we have, we dont need him playing every position except lineman on the field . .let Bolton and Mills return Punts and kickoffs . .Johnny would definetly be a lot better off not doing those things. Also, i still firmly believe that Cody Mills needs to get more touches, so he can prove his strength and abilitly for the team, and i believe it will lead to some good results.

hes the most conditioned player on the team, and hes clearly the best so why not have him on the field?? i agree w/ the fact that mills might need more touches, and trust me he'll get his. but to say "hey bc should save dishon for just offense" is a crock of bull. plenty of guys are their teams best player and start both ways..earl thomas starts both ways for wo-s...do you think they're gonna rant and rave to coach hooks to let his best player rest?? dont think so, hes gonna be on the field where he makes plays and makes a difference. not holding a towel on the bench. get a grip. but i'll say it again that mills has done a nice job and can carry a heavier load.

I don't know about the lopsided predictions' date=' but I do know that Bean, Guillory and Big Baby Randall are going to throw some shots at JD.....

I say Kelly in a close one.... Passing game will be too much for BC[/quote']

That is what I am afraid of....the passing game. If, excuse me, when they start airing it out, if we play like we did against Lumberton, it is going to be a long night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02