BC vs. Kelly

KFDM COOP

I am tired of hearing about BC fumbles. You can't really call it a fumble when Dishon drops the snap 8 yards deep and picks it up and runs for 10-20 yards. This really seems to be BC's best play. As for as the game goes BC by 17. Good luck to BC and Dishon this year. He's a great athlete. Sorry Kelly :cry:

Don't worry. With our pass defense, it will be closer than people think. I think our offense (mainly the running game) is stronger at this point, which is the key. BC in a squeaker.

Johnny Dishon--- he may be fast, but you cant win a game with one guy playing every position on the feild. There are barely any starters from last year on Bridge City which means many are young and inexperienced... Kelly has at least 9 or more included LB Sean Bean, QB Anthony Fazio (2nd leading passer in our area), RB/K Donnie Carona, DB Martin Fontenot, newcomer Keiston "BIG Baby" Randell, and many more. Thats a lot of talent against one Johnny Dishon... in my opinion many people are going to be surprised with the result... : :twisted:

BC will win on their last drive of the game' date=' should be a good one. BC defense is very shaky. Offense has been very inconsistent so far.

Go Cards[/quote']

BC's defense has been so shaky, seismac testing show a possible fault line under Larry Ward stadium Friday night. As far as BC's offense, I think the reason they have been so inconsistent, is that they have riden Johnny Dishon to death. There has been no diversity to speak of. They need to mix in a more passing, and a lot more of Cody Mills, IMO. I am almost wishing they would go to the set they used Friday, where Dishon and Mills were in the backfield, and Jeff Stringer was running QB. They moved the ball better in that set, than they did the rest of the night.

I TRULY and HONESTLY believe that the Coaching staff at BC does not like to put too much on film early in the season. It seems to me that's the way they've played pre-District games in the past 3 or 4 years. I was VERY surprised they used Dishon at tailback and receiver as early in the season as they did, unless it was to test Stringer and get him some snaps.

That being said may be the reason we are seeing so much Dishon at this time. Every sports fan in SETexas who can read knows what a tremendous athlete he is, and everybody EXPECTS him to be "the" man. OK - We've shown everyone what they expected to see. BUt I believe there's a lot more to come that people DON'T expect to see!

And time will only tell!

I have heard that the game will be televised live from Bulldog Stadium on Time Warner Channel 7. Is there any truth to this?? As far as our chances go . .we will win this one by a small margin, but my biggest concern is the fact that the coaches at BC dont realize how much talent Cody Mills has, and how much of an influence he could be on offense, STOP GIVING JOHNNY THE BALL EVERY PLAY. It's rediculous, and uncalled for. Coach Bolton, the new Offensive Coordinator, needs to get some more plays that dont include Johnny fumbling the ball, or just flat out running it . .Give ball to Cody, he'll do well for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83