lcm players on their way to houston

johnny epps,tevvin jones,josh trahan,preston armstrong... these are some of the top players at lcm... Johnny Epps is a dual threat on the field.He has the skill to make players miss. Tevvin jones is the returning running back from lcm and has a forty speed of 4'4... Josh Trahan name has been around many camps this summer, i know johnny and josh went to lousiana camp and was a pretty good stand out. Preston armstrong is becoming one of the best possesion recievers around here. Im just waiting to see how couch crouch is going to change the program...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most all you lc-m fans know that coach crouch walked into a GOLD mind.if he cant win are get into a playoff spot something is dead wrong.coach crouch is a smart coach. lets see if the kids can take his program,there is no room for lazy kids in his program ,he will send them home and never look back.

many ppl say lcm will struggle yes but from the word around bear country they're gonna be ready fro the task this year and looking to get a playoff spot

Everyone is "looking to get a playoff spot" before the season starts! ::)

What are they "On their way to Houston" for?

good aint got nothing to do with speed ya know... gettin faster over a short period of time is a mind set thing. if you want to improve yourself you have to want it and go after it... I be at the highschool sometimes and i see tevvin and johnny hit the track tremendously everyday... and they do it after they work cuz info say they work at a elementary school in wos

ok ppl thinking a 4.4 is like amazingly fast. its speed yes but if you ran track and put the work into it it will happen. jones and epps be at the track everyday running and doing agility drills and stands. same things that franks and haynes are doing down the highway. im not saying they are 4.40 im saying they speed is 4.4 maybe 5 or maybe 8 or somewhere but im positive its their and on the field you will see it

well come on no one runs a 4.2 but im just saying hard work pays off... thinking about players from wos... trey franks wasnt as fast as he was last year but he worked everyday during the summer and look where it got him... now im not saying they are going to be fast as him cuz that kid is lightning im just stressing the point saying i know for sure that lcm have 2 players at least running 4.4 (epps and jones)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder